• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Advanceshipping Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
Years
  • Advanceshipping Club

Oooooohhh! >^_^<

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • perhaps a ribbon (not a contest ribbon just a pretty decorative one) or maybe a green bandanna, ya know one that's similar to the one she wears in pokemon emerald ^^

MegaSliferSlacker7

Evee Evolver
    Years
  • Um, hi.

Hi, I'm Sakura. I'm new on this site and I was wondering if I could join an advanceshipping club. I'm a real advanceshipping fan. I'm known as the Evee Evolver because I'm a major Evee fan. Well, um, Hi everybody!

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Welcome MegaSliferSlacker to PC and the Advanceshipping Club. Heh, could I also join (lol)?

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I guess I'll join, again. I think I joined a long time ago. Anyway...

Advanceshipping Club

Oooooohhh! >^_^<

That pic is so kawaii! I wonder what episode it's from

Hey has anyone read any good advanceshipping fanfictions lately? I can't seem to find any good ones. (Sigh....)

I have a few AshxMay fanfictions... but I don't know if they are any good. :\

Well... I just wrote a fanfic thats loosely Advanceshipping. If anybody is interested in reading it you can find a link in my signature.

I don't know if this has been posted before but:

Advanceshipping Club

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
    Years
  • I have to say, I've really gotten better in making fan art of advanceshipping. I posted a few of my old fan arts I made way, way back in this thread... and I've really gotten better believe me. Here's an art of mine to prove it. :)

Advanceshipping Club

If you'd like to see more art of mine go here: https://agufanatic98.deviantart.com

jamsms129

punk sex machine
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2007
    hi people im jason and i advanceshipper
    drew sucks!!!!!!!!!!
    ok i want to ask you if you want a fic or fanart?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back