• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Advent Children: The Missing Chapters.

MistTribe

Member of the Mist Tribe.
    Years
    Okay, BEFORE you say anything negative. I have just started this game and I'm in the process of editing and making my own scripts. AND It's going to all be made up bye me and anyone else that wants to help me with the storyline. I'm still in the process of making one. I'm working on an opening scene with Cloud and Tifa where Clouds looking outside and feeling sad and Tifa's trying to cheer him up. Then out of no where Kadaj breaks in and they all start fighting and no he doesn't ask, "Where's mother?" like in the movie. He doesn't really care about Jenova right now. He just wants to fight his brother and he woops Clouds butt.

--Story--
    After Aeris dies in FF7 Cloud gets into a depressed mood and loses his fighting spirit until Some clones of Sephiroth come and try to take him away. Him and Tifa fight off the clones. The turks come and tell Cloud that he must gather his things because Monsters are attacking a local city and that he must go help them; only thing in the city is Sector 7... I don't wanna ruin it for you.

--Game completion--
    Charsets- 30%
    Tilesets- 90%
    Monsters- 10%
    Scripts- 60%
    Mapping- 2%
    Battlers- 0%

Full Game- 0.1%

--Characters in game--
    Cloud
    Kadaj
    Rufus Shinra
    Reno
    Vincent
    Barret
    Cid
    Yuffie
    Cait Sith
    Red XIII
    Tifa
    Sephiroth will make a small apearance.
    and more...
    --Screen Shots--

--Requests--
    Can some of you please help me get RTP style RMXP resources? PLEASE! And I need someone to make me battlers of Cloud, Tifa, Yuffie, Red XIII, Cid, and Barret, OH and Vincent. Please and thank you. :) Oh and I need, Scripters, Spriters, and Beta testers. But If you are to become a Beta tester, You MUST not give out my resources, nor my scripts.

Oh and please download the attachment to vote on which Cloud charset I should use. I really like number 2.

Last edited:

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    sounds goos hope it lives up to how we all expect final fantays 7 games to be
    also i will be a beta tester for you and finaly i like the sprite good luck with this

:SuperStar:

«:SuperStar: forever.»
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2007
    kool ive soon only 1(advent children)and i liked it so im kinda into final fantasy u cood say

MistTribe

Years
    Okay thanks for all the replys. O.O So is there anyone that can help me find more charsets for rmxp? PLEASE. Can more of you vote on which Cloud charset I should use?

Last edited:

tdata

Pokemon GX
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    Sorry, but the other two are hard to really make out. The first one is nice and bright... :P So 1

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    MistTribe said:
    Yeah, but which one looks more like the one from Advent Children? (hint: 2)
    well you asked use which one we like the most but if you want to use the 2nd one then use it ill support this game what ever

MistTribe

Years
    spike6958 said:
    well you asked use which one we like the most but if you want to use the 2nd one then use it ill support this game what ever
    Lol Im kidding. Ill use one. Okay everyone happy? I know I am. :P

Lipega

Online Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    NICE MAN! i love final fantasy... hope you finich it ^^

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    This sounds sorta like my ff7 fan game, but mine takes place AFTER Advent Children...Still looks awesome!! :)

zidanes

Greatest Of All Time
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2007
    Dis game look ok. I just hope this gets better. Btw, this story is before Advent Children or during? It seems like you used the AC script. I was thinkin of makin an Advent Children game, but RM2K3 isnt too good to work on a game like that I dont think.....

MistTribe

Years
    It is if you know what your doing. lol Im a great game maker. I just dont put alot of time and effort into my games like this one.

Back