• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Advent of Arceus

Do you think Advent of Arceus is a good set?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
Years
  • Hmm.... Is there any pictures/links/info you could give me? I've heard of it, but I'm not quite sure... (Is it the one with Shiny Pokemon in it?)

bat003

Pokemon Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2019
    i just say no because have bad ideas right now or do it...

Michael4182

Read my Signature!!!!!!
    Years
  • looks smexy. If the trend is still the same, it should comeout sometime in Mid November, correct? If so, I will probably get a booster box for christmas :D

The only thing I dont like about the newer sets are the Level.X cards. Im not into playing the actual TCG, i just collect the cards.

What I think of the level X's:

+ BEAUTIFUL artwork
    + Good feeling when you get one

- Uber Hard to get
    - Uber expensive (go easily over 20 bucks for one online)

Thats why some people just collect the "base set" which is the entire set without the level x's

Amp

This is crazy.
    Years
  • The cards definitely look snazzy, and anything that brings more Charizard is welcome in my book. Also, the fewer Pokemon SP, the better. Good to see just normal Pokemon again.

!MajesticSmeargle!

Let's Seperate Our Worlds
    Years
  • Micheal: Actually most lv.X's aren't really hard to find and the majority of them are like $12-$22 mainly newer sets end up being the most, but they go down in about 2 months.

But cards that are playable like Uxie lv.X and Dialga G lv.X can range from $25-$40.

Years
  • Oh ok i see. It looks awesome! im guessing it will be out october, if so you have to request a sprite (JK!) lol, but ya it looks awesome.

Back