• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adventure - A Journey Of New Friendships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Accepted. But the next time someone posts an application here, I'm reporting their post and they are denied. I don't care how good the application is.

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    After making their way to the top of Lavender Town's Pokemon Tower, and back down, Cyan and Chase exited the tower. The Ninetales looked exhausted, most likely from fighting their way to the top, and he looked busy. Busy talking to his trainer.

"Look, all I'm saying is, I could be a great parent."

Somehow, their conversation had gone from the lack of people out, to children, to the orphanage days, back to children, and then to parent-hood. Cyan didn't really mind, it kept him Chase distracted.

"Chase, you would be a good father, you would, if it wasn't for that nasty little habit of not having any patients."

"I have the patients," He paused, squinting as they stepped into the sunlight, " I just choose not to use them."

Cyan stifled a laugh at her friend. "I'm sure you do."

Her direction changed to cross the town again, back the way the pair originally came. After they got some supplies from the Mart in Saffron, and took a little... detour, they'd go see professor Oak in Pallet. Plan, set, match. Well, as long as Chase wasn't going to try and stop her from taking up these adventures, at least.

When she stopped to think about it... where were all the people? There should have been a guy here, or a trainer there. It was so... deserted.

"Chase."

"What?"

"Something's up."

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2014
    The young troubleseeker Hiram had found himself sitting on a boat on its way from Cinnibar Island to Pallet Town. He sat quietly on the deck, staring out into the sea ahead of him. "So, its already been five years since ive seen Oak." he closed his eyes, and brought up old memories.

------------------------------------

"Are you kidding me?!" a younger Hiram shouted at the world renown Professor Samuel Oak. "This is serious, these Tangela are out of control! People are trapped in their houses, the vines arent even allowing any ventilation! These people could suffocate! And you're not gonna help!?"

"Look, kid, im not what I used to be. I cant just go running into dangerous situations like that. If those Pokemon are as angry as you say, they'll snap an old man like me in two on sight." Oak spat back. "If you really want to help them, take this Pokemon and get out of here!" Hiram was tossed a pokeball containing a Charmander. "Well, what are you waiting for? Those people in Viridian need your help. Get going!" Oak gave him a trusting nod, and Hiram grinned back "Thanks, Prof. You're not so bad!" and he was out of there.

------------------------------------

"Selfish old fart." he mused, sitting back. "How great it'll be to see him again... I just dont know how im gonna explain what happened to Suoh." Hiram tossed the Pokeball containing Leviathan up and down "Ah well. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Gibbs went crazy and unleashed his dog pokemon and they began ripping everyone, including Ash and Steven, to bits as blood spattered the walls and windows of the confrence room. A crazed look in his eyes, Gibbs sent his pokemon around the world and eventually took it over. Now he lives a life of feeding pokemon to his dogs and watching cheap Hentai on Sundays.

Gibbs had finished documenting James' pokemon and had since then moved onto Bobby's. Bobby's pokemon consisted of a Feraligatr, a Flygon, a Roserade, a Snorlax, a Combusken and a Lucario. Jotting down that only Tricia owned other pokemon, Gibbs placed all the paperwork in a folder and handed it to a grunt who had just walked in. Gibbs then glanced around the room, then to Ash, and finally back to the advanced trainers and continued his stern look.

"Alright. Now we'll be seperating each of you to work with a different person. I'll be working with Ms. Asterton, Ash will be working with Mr. Wilson and Steven over there will be handling Mr. Baker. You will each be assigned a Team Plasma's uniform, which you can modify to fit your personal style, and after that you'll be having a one on one battle with your 'partner.' We just want to make sure you are as advanced as you say, and not some average or beginning trainers trying to make a name for yourself. So Ms. Asterton, if you'd please follow me." Gibbs then walked out of the confrence room and took a left to head to the outfit room.

"So Ms. Asterton, if you'd please follow me," said the man named Gibbs as he made his way from the room.

Tricia recalled all of her pokemon, including Glameow, and walked past Steven and Ash, leaving the other two trainers to deal with their future 'partners,' as Gibbs had said.

Maybe i'll be able to convince Gibbs that I am truly interested in working for Team Plasmas. Or maybe I should just work from them anyway, they are in fact going to kill the Professors and start their own training sessions of future trainers. The easiest decision would be to just truly join Team Plasmas, and accept the new lifestyle. God, I don't know what I'm going to do!

Tricia watched as Gibbs took multiple lefts and rights, finally ending at a room filled with tailors and materials to make custom, and basic, Team Plasmas uniforms.

"What kind of outfit would you like?" A tailor, who Tricia hadn't noticed, asked walking up to her.

"Umm..I'll take a bandana, an undershirt, a jacket with no sleeves, capri's and boots. Could you have the undershirt and jacket cut off just above my naval?"

"Yes this is fine. Follow me."

Tricia followed the tailor into the back, Gibbs just resting against the wall with his eyes closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back