• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adventure in the city?!!! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Not too sure where to put this or if there is anything like this on here. But do any of you guys ever like meet up in a group and trade and chat about pokemon and gaming related things?

Im here to try and find new friends because mine aren't into pokemon. I live about an hour by train from Brisbane, would be cool if anyone ever wanted to chill and chat and check out all the anime stores in brissie one day =D\

Dunno if im allowed to post anything like this or if anyone is even interested but yeah!

Reply if your interested?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I?m sorry, but this forum is for general discussions, and this doesn't really qualify as one D: I suggest you going to the Trade Corner- or having a message in your signature saying that any people from Brisbane are free to contact you for that. Buuut I don't see where a thread like this would fit, I'm afraid :x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back