• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ADVENTURE TIME~!!!

Grell Sutcliff

death god ♥
    Years
    Do you ever feel like you want to just leave everything behind you and go on some big adventure? Like, when you feel so bored you just want something so amazing that you've never done before?

I feel like that right now and usually its because I want to get out of the house. It gets boring being cooped up but sometimes you also have limited resources because of personal reasons.

So what about you?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I've often thought that, and I would love to actually do it; it's just a matter of having to do other things and being with the people that care about me. I can't be said to particularly enjoy my life as it is, but jumping out into the unknown is a very rash thing to do. Many prehistoric human populations were nomadic, so perhaps travel is something 'in our blood'.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I'm not too keen on going on really big adventures, but if the people around me want to go on an adventure, and they ask me to come along, I just tag along with them.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    Yup, out somewhere in the rain forest would be nice. But I doubt I ever will.

Back