• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adventures at Camp Pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    The premise:

By the time the League Champion and top coordinator are crowned each May, most trainers and coordinators are ready to take a break from badges, ribbons, and adventure for a little while. Younger children not yet ready for their own Pokemon know this time to be the end of school; and breeders watch their newborns mature with the anticipation of children on Christmas morning.

But what is there to do between that time and the fall?

Most trainers return to their hometowns to spend time with family, while others take to the road, the sea, or the air on vacation. For those not quite ready for their own Pokemon, another option is going to camp for the summer, where they will learn valuable skills they will need as a trainer, coordinator, or breeder. At the same time, they will have fun and make memories and friendships that last a lifetime.

This year, a new kind of camp has come to town. A camp just for Pokemon; Camp Pikachu aims to give Pokemon the same experience their masters do when they go to camp, and then some. Led by the head Pikachu, Raika, the staff at Camp Pikachu aim to make the three week long camp experience as fun as possible. There's sleeping under the stars, swimming, hiking, rock climbing, campfire songs, gem mining, fishing, scary stories, and so much more!

You play the role of a Pokemon arriving to take part in the Camp Pikachu experience...will you have a summer to remember or will this be the worst summer ever?

The signup:

Name: What is your character's name?
    Species: What kind of Pokemon are you? (keep it among the known small Pokemon, please)
    Appearance: Are you a Normal or Shiny Pokemon? Do you have any distinguishing features? (eg. a piece of clothing, jewelry, scars, etc.)
    Personality: What makes you tick? How do you get along with your master and other Pokemon? What do you like to do for fun?
    History: Why did you decide to come to camp?

Be sure to use details when signing up!

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    Name: Venomous. Often called 'Venom' or 'V' for short, but her full name is preferred.

Species: Eevee

Appearance: Venomous stands just slightly smaller than your average Eevee, and weighs significantly less. Other than these very subtle differences, Venomous has all the features of a normal Eevee, long, fox-like tail tipped in cream fur, large chocolate eyes, and long slender ears that always seemed to be perked forward. Venomous sports a large yellow bow around her neck, on the front hanging just above her delicate chest two shimmering charms placed upon the bow by her trainer. One charm is a Chibi-Umbreon, black with the rings formed from glittering yellow gyms. The other is a tiny pink heart, into which the letters "TR" have been etched.

Personality: Venomous has always been a very happy-go-lucky and fun-loving Eevee. At home, she is known for her spontaneous fits of excitement, usually caused by the littlest things, but never lasting for more than a few minutes. She is extremely energetic and enthusiastic in anything and everything she does, her eagerness often intimidating other small Pokemon into avoiding her. Venomous hasn't yet met a person or a Pokemon she doesn't love, and makes her apparent love obvious with loads of affection. If her kindness is refused by anyone, she tends to be a bit dramatic in over-reacting, her large chocolate eyes watering up as she curls herself into a ball to sob. As Venomous is still a baby, she needs a lot of sleep, and if sleep is deprived of her, she is a bit unrational in her actions. She loves sweet foods, but can't stand anything sour or spicy. For fun, Venomous loves testing her speed and agility in games. As she is still just a low-level unskilled Eevee, she doesn't have much strength to boast, but makes up for what she lacks in heart and courage. Though she doesn't always think things all the way through before she acts, Venomous is very quick in her actions, and prides herself on being the fastest Pokemon.

History: Venomous was sent to camp by her trainer to help her gain some skill and perhaps a few levels in the art of battling before she is returned to him. Though Venemous has the natural gift and talent to make a wonderful battler, because of her kind and sensitive nature is unable to attack another Pokemon with the intentions of hurting them. Her trainer is hoping that the Camp will help his precious Venomous to grow up a little, and gain confidence in herself and her powers. He hadn't really wanted to leave her behind, but was practically forced to do so when his organization sent him on an assignment to the remote Mount Ember in the Kanto region. Venomous, who is only a few months old, was too young and unexperienced to come along, and her trainer feared for her safety. Because of the danger and risk involved, he was only able to bring along the most experienced of his three Pokemon: A skilled Sceptile Venomous often refers to as "Big Brother".

This Roleplay sounds like a really cute idea! I really hope my application will be accepted. <3

Last edited:

Idle.

Seriously.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2008
    Is it ok if I finish my sign-up tommorrow?

Name: Moonki

Species: Aipom

Appearance: Moonki is considerably smaller than the usual Aipoms.His big hand is also smaller in proportion to his body and head.He has a scar on his tail and a small earing on his right ear.He has a small scar on his chest.

Personality: Moonki likes to swing alot.He loves to climb trees also and loves to eat fruit.He gets along with his master(s) very very well and obeys everyone's rules.He likes to read and he thinks for a considerable amount of time a day.He will always work hard and will never disobey anyone.

History: Moonki came to Camp Pikachu because the whole of his community where he used to live rejected him.He wandered the lands for days and days.He then found Camp Pikachu and went to check it out.He was automatically accepted when he applied for a place at Camp Pikachu.

Last edited:

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    Name: Blake

Species: Buizel

Appearance: He has the same appearance as the regular Buizels. He is only a inch or two taller than the others. His tail is very strong a has been able to smash rocks with ease. He sometimes wears a balck collar around his neck and black wrist bands.

Personality: Blake is a tough guy and is always ready for a challenge. Blake loves to battle and that's why his trainer usually uses him for the battle stage of contest. Blake is a bully to some smaller pokemon but also acts like their protector. He will always train to make himself stronger.

History: After Blake and his trainer made it to the semi-finals of the Grand Festival his trainer wanted to give him some down time. Blake's trainer decided to take his team back home and relax. However, Blake wanted to train rathetr than relax. So Blake's trainer decided to go out and find a good place to train. Now Blake is at camp pikachu and can't wait to get stronger.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Name: Monty

Species: Haunter

Appearance: he's more tougher then any other Haunter's and can be friendly not like any other Haunter's can be. He also is like few inch's bigger then any other Haunter's can be exact size. He has a red Bandana around he's wrist and never fells down.

Personality: He is really friendly most of the time but other Pokemon can get scared from him because since he is a ghost pokemon, He can do great at Battle's and Gym Battle's and he sometime's like to get the challenge for his fighting skills to get better every time.

History: When after his Trainer and him won the Elite 4 Champion, his Trainer decide to take a break from after many battle's and journy and go back home but, Monty wanted to instead go and continue there journy, so his Trainer wanted to go and pratice of his training skill with his Pokemon, and now Monty is in Camp Pikachu and hope that he makes new friends in this camp.

Dave-o-rama

If you are a false don't entry
    Years
    Here's my signup sheet:

Name: Mason

Species: Larvitar

Appearance: Mason is a turquiose blue Larvitar with weird red eyes. He also has lots of scratches on his body from countless battles.

Personality: Mason is usually nice to other pokemon despite the fact that other pokemon make fun of him because he is shiny. This makes him tick, and it doesnt take long for that to happen. He enjoys hanging with people he likes, but hates hanging around people he doesnt like. He is very indepentent, and he gets along with his trainer very well.

History: Mason went to camp becuase his trainer got into a car accident and has been severely hurt. Mason knew that he should come to camp because he didnt want to be a burden on his trainer while he's in the hospital.

EmeraldSky

Years
    Okay, I think we have enough now...

So let's go! (If you can't post for a long time, please let me know)

The morning sun peeked over the hill, illuminating a complex of cabins and buildings. Inside the one closest to the entrance, a Pikachu watched from a desk as a Treecko and Mudkip set up in a pavilion across the dirt path. A Torchic and a Squirtle discussed the day's plans; while a Kirlia filed some papers.

The Pikachu, meanwhile, glanced over the various items she was going to carry to the meeting pavillion a little further down the path from where the Treecko and Mudkip were setting up. Papers made up the bulk of this, followed by various maps, charts, and a projector. An acoustic guitar case lay under the other items.

"Raika, don't forget to tune your instrument before you perform zis morning." the Kirlia cautioned as she fished two papers from the cabinet.

"Don't worry." the Pikachu replied as she accepted the papers. She stepped out into the sunshine and handed the two papers to the Mudkip. "Rain, you and Forest are in charge of check-in, okay?"

"Got it!" Rain replied.

"All ready!" the Treecko agreed as he set a box of colored cards by his list.

Raika smiled as she returned to her waiting items--this year was going to be the greatest summer session that Camp Pikachu ever had. While the camp hosted events all year round, the summer session was the high point of the year.

Last edited:

Dave-o-rama

Years
    Meanwhile, outside the camp, all the pokemon that are attending camp this year stood outside waiting for the gates to Camp Pikachu to open. It was the crack of dawn and the sun was bright in everyone's face.

The gates refused to open and the pokemon get very impatient. Finally, Mason yelled, "SOMEONE OPEN THE CAMP GATES ALREADY!!!!" Then, instantly, the gates to Camp Pikachu opened and all the pokemon ran into Camp! This was going to be the best summer ever!

The pokemon ran into camp, and Kirlia, Mudkip, Pikachu and the others were ran over by the excited campers. Everyone ran to a part of came, and the camp masters... or whatever they call them... tried to gain control of the pokemon. It wasn't working.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Monty was getting so exicted for the gates open and when the gates open, he started to float very fast and looked around the camp. The camp had nice smooth river's around and also some big and beautiful tree's. Monty was full of joy already from seeing this camp and he looked at the other pokemon's that hope sometime this camp that he will have good friend's and have fun. But for a moment that he see's a Larvitar here at this camp and start to float close to Larvitar and hope to not scare him but try to introduce himself and Larvitar too. Monty start to introduce himself "Hello there Larvitar i hope i'm not scaring you or anything but i want to say hello to you and introduce myself, my name is Monty, as you can see that i'm one of the ghost pokemon that pokemon are mostly scared of, so i hope you can introduce yourself to me."

Last edited:

Dave-o-rama

Years
    Mason was running around camp as well looking for something to get into. Then, over a loudspeaker, a loud, high voice blared out, "All new campers please report to the cabin area immediately. Thank You." It startled Mason so much, he kicked the speaker that was right next to him, and it literally broke in two pieces. "Uh-oh," he thought to himself. Realizing what he had done, he ran all the way to the cabin area, where all the other pokemon were.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    After Monty try to introduce himself he was surprise that Larvitar ignored him, so Monty floaty slowly that Larvitar ignore him and went to the Cabin and said to himself "I can't believe that he ignore me and i even try to introduce myself but man." Monty was already a bit sad and waiting for the anything too happen in the cabin now. Monty started to say himself again "Well i hope something going to be fun now since i'm in the cabin." So now Monty is waiting again for something to happen in the cabin and hope that Larvitar will listen to him next time.

Dave-o-rama

Years
    As Mason went back to his cabin, he was going to introduce himself to everyone at the camp in a not-so-grand fashion. In fact, it wasn't even close to grand. He went back into the woods for a few minutes and found a slightly-bent over tree. He got a string and tied himself to the tree. He was going to launch himself all the way back into camp. He tied his foot, and started to fly. Only to realize that he was stuck on the top of the tree. Then, back in camp, everyone noticed a blue thing on top of a tree. The Pokemon had never seen such a thing before. "ZOMG WHAT'S THAT!?" screamed Haunter and the other pokemon. They barely heard him screaming.

"Awe, come on. Hello pokemon! My name's Mason and I'm stuck up in this stupid tree. Can someone help me down? Please? I'm kind of stuck." He screamed.

EmeraldSky

Years
    Raika sighed as she rigged a new speaker to the pole, pausing to deliver the destroyed one to the Kirlia in hopes it could be repaired.

Forest reached for a camp whistle and blew a long blast, getting the crowd's attention. "Everyone, please line up into two lines, we need to check you into camp first!" He waited for a moment as the melee slowly dissolved and two lines formed: one leading to him, and the other to Rain.

Good thinking, Forest... Raika thought as she retrived her items and continued to the meeting pavillion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back