• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adventures in Hoenn!! (OOC Thread)

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    It could have been post order amybe.. or something like that. School gets crazy towards the end, so I have been swamped by alot of work my self. But I posted and contributed. I will not be able to post Kyles little sisters bio for a bitfor obviouse reasons. But if my mom let's me borrow her laptop tomarrow then yeah.

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2024
    I am withdrawing from the RP. Nothing has happened, no new chapter or anything. I'm sorry.

Eishiba used Withdraw!

Eishiba's defense rose!

And its super effective!

Last edited:

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • i wanna join. this looks fun.

Silver Kamuhaki (trainer)

looks: Silver has silver eyes and has a black T-shirt with blue matching jeans. He stands at least about 6'1 and is very skinny for his age, 112. He has a scar on his neck. He has spiky brown hair and a white backpack with equipment used to survive and Pokeballs and Pokedex. He also has tan skin. He has a belt with the metal part looking like a Pokeball.

Personality: Silver is energetic and talkative. He strikes up conversations easily. He tries not to stick his nose were it does not belong. He has a hard time doing that when someones in trouble or fighting hand to hand combat. He is sneaky and quick and can take someone out easily if he wasn't so jumpy and talked nearly every time he got a chance to. He is sometimes stubborn and reacts when someone threaten's him or a friend. You would not like to get on his bad side.

History: Silver wanted to become a trainer ever since he could watch TV and watched cool Pokemon battles. He is not very talented in combining moves in Pokemon contest. He didn't like coordinators and grew up training one of his dads Pokemon. It was practice and it was a Pokemon he would not keep. He wanted to raise his own Pokemon. He grew up in Little Root town near the Professor's lab. When he turned 8 he wandered into the forest and was attacked by a bunch of Pokemon. He was saved by the Professor who said it was not okay to leave town without a Pokemon of his own. So he was given a chance to get a Pokemon. He received the Pokemon at the age of 14 and called it Sparky.

Pokemon Minun
    Nickname: Sparky

312.png

Level:5
    Ability: Minus
    How obtained: From Professor Birch
    Moves: Thunder wave, Spark, Quick attack, growl.
    Items:
    Pokedex
    Pokeball x5

Back