• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    Hey guys, I'm kinda new here.
    I'm kinda new to playing Pokémon too.. Well, I mean. I've been playing Pokemon for AGES, but only recently I've gotten to know about proper teams and EV training and all that.

This all happened when I got Soul Silver, and I got to Kanto, and then I got to the second Gym, with all the Psychic pokemon. HOW ON EARTH IS HER ESPEON SO POWERFUL I wondered. So I came to find out all of this. :) - And I've always loved Psychic anyway.

I need advice, cause I am pretty much clueless as to "team roles" like sweeper, wall etc..
    I understand how to EV train.

I definately want a Psychic Pokémon in there though. Like Espeon, Alakazam, Gardevoir, maybe even Gengar or Metagross. I don't know which is better for whichever role.

Could you help me build a team, and explain why you chose certain Pokemon?
    Thanks. :)
    And no legendaries. xD

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    If this is for an in-game team, then almost anything will work provided your pokemon are at a high enough level. As for a competitive team, you cannot ask for a whole team to be built for you, since only you can decide what kind of pokemon you want to use. If you need some help building a team, check out the first three posts of this thread, which should be pretty useful.

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back