• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~AeroFire Pokemon Traders~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peeeka Chooo

~ Little Monster ~
    Years
    Oh, by the way, I'm pretty sure you have the correct IV/EV Checker AR code,
    You just don't know how to use it properly .
    Here's the code I use :
    Spoiler:

When activated, go to your Pokemon's info page .
    Press Start OR Select, HOLD the button, and scroll to the stats page . Then, scroll down one Pokemon, then back up to the Pokemon you were originally viewing
    Release Start OR Select, and on the stats page, you'll notice that your Pokemon's stats have changed . If you held Select, it will show a number 0~31 (the IVs) next to each stat . If you held Start, it will show a number 0~252 (the EVs) next to each stat . Also, if you hold Select OR Start and scroll down to another Pokemon's stat page, it'll show that Pokemon's EVs/IVs as well .

& also, I'm ready to trade ! Just tell me when (:

Last edited:

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
    Years
    Oh, by the way, I'm pretty sure you have the correct IV/EV Checker AR code,
    You just don't know how to use it properly .
    Here's the code I use :
    Spoiler:

When activated, go to your Pokemon's info page .
    Press Start OR Select, HOLD the button, and scroll to the stats page . Then, scroll down one Pokemon, then back up to the Pokemon you were originally viewing
    Release Start OR Select, and on the stats page, you'll notice that your Pokemon's stats have changed . If you held Select, it will show a number 0~31 (the IVs) next to each stat . If you held Start, it will show a number 0~252 (the EVs) next to each stat . Also, if you hold Select OR Start and scroll down to another Pokemon's stat page, it'll show that Pokemon's EVs/IVs as well .

& also, I'm ready to trade ! Just tell me when (:

Wow thanks ! I'll see if I can get it working... *crosses fingers* Yeah I can trade now as well ^^
    What is your FC?

Peeeka Chooo

~ Little Monster ~
    Years
    Wow thanks ! I'll see if I can get it working... *crosses fingers* Yeah I can trade now as well ^^
    What is your FC?

Oh yeah, I got a new DS so my FC is now :
    4126-0209-4124 (:
    Meet you on Wi-Fi ! & I'll give you the shiny Eevee anyway, is that okay ?
    Its hacked though, I got it out of AR ;x

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
    Years
    Oh yeah, I got a new DS so my FC is now :
    4126-0209-4124 (:
    Meet you on Wi-Fi ! & I'll give you the shiny Eevee anyway, is that okay ?
    Its hacked though, I got it out of AR ;x
    Awesome. Sorry I'm taking a while, I was doing something else and wasn't paying attention lol.
    And the code didn't work. :/ Which game was it for? I have HG.

Peeeka Chooo

~ Little Monster ~
    Years
    Awesome. Sorry I'm taking a while, I was doing something else and wasn't paying attention lol.
    And the code didn't work. :/ Which game was it for? I have HG.

Oh wait ! LOL I posted the bottom half of the code twice .
    Try this :
    Spoiler:

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
    Years
    Oh wait ! LOL I posted the bottom half of the code twice .
    Try this :
    Spoiler:

Awesome! I'll try that after we trade ;) EDIT - The oode is STILL being stupid...

Last edited:

Peeeka Chooo

~ Little Monster ~
    Years
    Thanks for the great trade !

& BTW, I spent days trying to RNG, and I finally got it !
    Which means I can finally actually repay you for that Kyogre !
    I can, if you don't already have a Shiny Rayquaza (:

Tell me if you want one, I'll clone it (:
    P.S., when you clone Pokemon, do you have to sacrifice another Pokemon/egg too ?
    'Cause the code I use requires the clone to take up the party slot of another Pokemon/egg .

Last edited:

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
    Years
    Thanks for the great trade !

& BTW, I spent days trying to RNG, and I finally got it !
    Which means I can finally actually repay you for that Kyogre !
    I can, if you don't already have a Shiny Rayquaza (:

Tell me if you want one, I'll clone it (:
    P.S., when you clone Pokemon, do you have to sacrifice another Pokemon/egg too ?
    'Cause the code I use requires the clone to take up the party slot of another Pokemon/egg .

Wow you can RNG? I've always wanted do that but I don't get and don't have time at the min.
    I already have a Shiny Rayquaza, but another can't hurt ;) I love Rayquaza :D
    My code does that. I need to catch more Pokemon to get rid of be replaced! I've nearly run out!

angel8

Should train more Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2011
    bump for awesomeness!!!
    hope u can trade soon

grokusama

Shiny Collector
    Years
    hi, could you cmt for:
    Gold and Silver Aniv Mew
    lv. 5
    Timid
    OT Japanese Text
    Pound

shiny Bagon
    lv1
    Adamant
    OT Baller
    Rage/DragonRush/DragonDance

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2012
    Hmm.. I'm interested in your TRU Arceus, Gamestop Deoxys, and Pikachu Colored Pichu.

Any of these interest you?
    Shiny: Beldum (flawless), Mudkip, Torchic, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Togepi, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Snorlax
    Non-Shiny: World 10 Crobat

Some of the shinies have strange dates because they were RNGed, but they're still legit.

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
    Years
    hi, could you cmt for:
    Gold and Silver Aniv Mew
    lv. 5
    Timid
    OT Japanese Text
    Pound

shiny Bagon
    lv1
    Adamant
    OT Baller
    Rage/DragonRush/DragonDance

Awesome. Can I please have the Shiny Cressellia and the Shiny EVed Salamence? What are the Salamence's EVs? Awesome!!
    Thanks. Can you clone?
    Oh and check your Shiny Mew... it could be a hack >.< I had a Shiny Mystery Mew, it was Modest, and it was hacked.

Hmm.. I'm interested in your TRU Arceus, Gamestop Deoxys, and Pikachu Colored Pichu.

Any of these interest you?
    Shiny: Beldum (flawless), Mudkip, Torchic, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Togepi, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Snorlax
    Non-Shiny: World 10 Crobat

Some of the shinies have strange dates because they were RNGed, but they're still legit.

Sounds cool. Um... Can I have the flawless Beldum please? And the Shiny Palkia. Umum... World 10 Crobat perhaps?
    Whats your FC? I can *hopefully* trade now... My intternet is being a little silly at the minute.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2012
    My wifi has been acting up today, too. I think I might be a problem on Nintendo's side.
    FC: 0904 7717 8847

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2012
    Okay, well I'm in there now...
    But I don't see you. Alas, I had this problem earlier today, too.
    Though I was able to trade with a few people today. So I really don't know what the problem is.

InfernoHo-Oh

has returned
    Years
    Okay, well I'm in there now...
    But I don't see you. Alas, I had this problem earlier today, too.
    Though I was able to trade with a few people today. So I really don't know what the problem is.
    Same! I can't see you! This has happened 3 times today! There must be something going on! We will trade later ok? When it is working? I'll just send you a message when I find out if its working.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2012
    Same! I can't see you! This has happened 3 times today! There must be something going on! We will trade later ok? When it is working? I'll just send you a message when I find out if its working.
    Okay, that sounds good.
    Have a good one :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back