• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aeroma GL - final DPt blanks test!

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
    Yes, I've finished the bulk of the blanks and sent them to WPM. I'm still to do Reverse Holo and Rotom Forme style reverse holo blanks. Otherwise, you lot should be happy when they go up. But I don't have a time frame for that as they need to be organised, uploaded, etc. etc. and that can take a while, especially when we're all busy. However, we're very close to an official release :)

Here's a Pokémon SP card in the form of Aeroma GL. Just a quick card to showcase the blank as per usual, nothing too flashy.

Aeroma GL - final DPt blanks test!

Enjoy!

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Very, very nice. Even as a Fakemon, it looks very official.

The level seems a bit low, though. Seems you have fixed it. Good job!

Last edited:

NM2

Years
    Excellent card, great job. Everything seems to be perfect in the new blanks, looking forward to their release, I want to start card-faking again...

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    I was just going to make a post in your other topics to ask if you were going to do blanks of this style, as I had just nabbed some Rising Rivals packs yesterday.

It looks fantastic. I'm glad to see you're being as thorough as always with your blank sets.

Back