• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: affiliate

Status
Not open for further replies.

xgmx

ÑÉÉÐ ð BØÜÑ†Ý HÜцɮ?
    Years
    I don't know if this is the proper place to post this (especially about your rule of NO MESSAGE BOARDS ALLOWED), but I don't see a affiliate request forum anywhere (though there might be one, and I may have overlooked it, if that is the case, I'm sorry and please move this topic to that forum). Anyway, back on topic, do you want to become affiliates? I run a online community (that is available in several different languages) and would like to know if you want to become affiliates, we have over 9000 posts and over 700 members (don't let the current site stats fool you, a hacker hacked my website in July 2008 in order to hold my website ransom and request that if I didn't make him an admin that he would delete all of the members and posts, so when I declined his offer [we don't negotiate with hackers] he deleted all members and all posts [he was probably going to even if I did make him a admin]). Anyway, the URL to my website is and the name of my website is the SS Free. Thank you for your time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back