• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Affiliation Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    No, I mean the people posting in this thread about their sites. They can say whether or not they want to affiliate with a site or would also be willing to affiliate with a forum. No links to forums. Meh, nevermind, I suck at explaining things. >_<

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2008
    Why is this thread in Recources? Affiliates shouldn't be considered resources...

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    The Oasis Lake
    Be a graphics site/good info site
    Update regularly
    No amount of hits are needed.

Please don't be biased against the site just because it is hosted on freewebs.

Years
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Kuni? & LR-

NO DISCUSSION! Remember, if you would like to comment on someone's post, please give them a PM, or do nothing at all.

Kip-
    Please delete Kuni?/LR/PJ's posts. Thanks ^^

mizu-dragon

Head of the Strategist League
    Years
    Site Name: Lugia's Cavern
    Webmistress: myself ^_^
    Description: Up-and-coming site that is growing every day! Currently I have a story series and basic Pok?mon information. A Pok?dex is being built and a Berrypedia too! I love getting affiliates, and some go in the Special Thanks section after a while.
    URL: https://www.lugiascavern.vze.com
    **HAS MOVED FROM FREEWEBS**
    Buttons: here
    That's where the buttons and very teeny requirements are.
    Average of 40 hits a day, which I think is good as the site is still small.

PM if you want to affiliate!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    This is an UN AFFILIATION message XD

I'm NO longer taking affiliates ^^; *hopes this will cut down on affy requests* >>;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back