• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

After 6 years.. I return

Eevee_girl

Ich weiss nicht.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 18, 2022
    Wow. Just wow. This place has really changed. The last time I was here, the skin was grey and the banner had Plusle on it? I'm not sure.. it's been so long. Well, I'd like to be active here. I'm looking for a new start. XD;

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    That's an awfully long time, but it's good to see that you managed to find your way back here! Hope you decide to stay with us a little longer this time before taking another long leave of absence. ; D

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Whoahhh, yeahhh.. I'd say this place has changed just a little since then. XD; Heck it's just changed a lot just within the five years I've been here. Although, some of the same members are still around, staff and otherwise.

Welcome back, Eevee_girl. :3

Plan to stick around this time? xD

Eevee_girl

Ich weiss nicht.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 18, 2022
    That's an awfully long time, but it's good to see that you managed to find your way back here! Hope you decide to stay with us a little longer this time before taking another long leave of absence. ; D

I plan to stay this time. Hopefully, I can actually post more. Thanks for the welcome. :3

Whoahhh, yeahhh.. I'd say this place has changed just a little since then. XD; Heck it's just changed a lot just within the five years I've been here. Although, some of the same members are still around, staff and otherwise.

Welcome back, Eevee_girl. :3

Plan to stick around this time? xD

Of course! I really would actually like to meet people and make friends this time. Maybe, I'll even post my art. Thanks for the welcome, Drew.

PSI-Claus

The Devil itself
    Years
    Wow. That is a really long time. ._.
    Glad you're back. PC's really changed a lot as you can see. I'm sure you'll like PC more now. :'D

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    six years eh? You don't happen to remember a moderator named tmbjr do you? Because that was the account I used back in those days. XD

Anyways, welcome back to this awesome community thing. If I was able to become re-acclimated after a four-year absence, then a six-year absence shouldn't be that bad. :P

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
    WOAH. 6 years?! Holy...

Welcome back! A lot can change in 6 years (and a lot has changed) but we're still the same Pokemon loving community! :)

Well, WELCOME BACK! Have fun! :D

Storm_has_formed

"The Storm is here!!!"
    Years
    You managed to leave a community where you can freely talk about pokemon without being ridiculed for six years!!!

Ignore my dramatics, welcome back

Eevee_girl

Ich weiss nicht.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 18, 2022
    Wow. That is a really long time. ._.
    Glad you're back. PC's really changed a lot as you can see. I'm sure you'll like PC more now. :'D

It certainly is more lively than it was then. I like the colors more, I'll do my best to stay. Thank you for the welcome xD

six years eh? You don't happen to remember a moderator named tmbjr do you? Because that was the account I used back in those days. XD

Anyways, welcome back to this awesome community thing. If I was able to become re-acclimated after a four-year absence, then a six-year absence shouldn't be that bad. :P
    You do seem a bit familiar.. XD Just those letters together. The only other person I remember surely is Kairi. Thanks!

WOAH. 6 years?! Holy...

Welcome back! A lot can change in 6 years (and a lot has changed) but we're still the same Pokemon loving community! :)

Well, WELCOME BACK! Have fun! :D

Thank you! I can see that, and I'll do my best to be active. ;3

Welcome to PC. Ever need help with anything don't be afraid to ask, but do however bare in mind I don't know much xD

Thanks for the welcome! I don't know anything more so there. B(

You managed to leave a community where you can freely talk about pokemon without being ridiculed for six years!!!

Ignore my dramatics, welcome back

I should have been talking about it that long, especially because I've liked it ever since.. Thanks!
    holy crap this forum is that old?? welcome back!!

It was made in 2002? I'm not sure, but yeah. XD thanks so much!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    wow, 6 years is an awfully long time ;)
    welcome back to PC ^^

Zet

Years
    6 years sure is a long time, I hope you enjoy coming back and if you ever need anything don't be afraid to ask me or anyone else.

Years
    Er...... yah you might not know me because I'm kindda new here. But anyway welcome back *person, I never saw before*:) I hope you decide to stay active.

Back