• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

After a couple of years I've returned :)

pokemasterintraining

New Beginning
Years
  • It's been sooo much since I've come back to the pokecommunity (since 2009 if I recall) I'm no one important but there are so many nice people and a urge for pokémon since the announcement of Pokemon Black/White 2 made me want to start ALL over from the beginning. So I hope I can help (eventually) in the community.

Just a little 'bout me:

15, puertorican. Junior at High school
    I love munchlax for no apparent reason and I've played every single pokémon game (and some fan games too) and beat them :) But i've never tried to catch them all xD too many pokémon.

Thanks for reading :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Yeah, the goal of catching all Pokemom seems impossible, buuuut a good way to do so is well...trading! (or at least that's my way. but heh. xD).

2009, that's about three years, actually. That is a long time! Great to see that you have returned & stuff. :) You did come in time, because the discussions for Black 2/White 2 are quickly evolving and more information about it are coming in as we speak! :D So, check it out, get into the discussion, MEET FRIENDS, etc.. :D

I'm quite excited for your return though. Juust be sure you're updated with the rules as well as the FAQ, aaand PM me or Snivy if you're confused about some of the new stuff PC has today. I look forward to seeing ya around and have fun, ok!

Years
  • Hey there and welcome back to PC! That's quite a while of being one but its still nice to see you join back after you gained interests again. Munchlax is a pretty nice Pokemon. (i don't think iv ever owned one in a game though.. -.-) It is pretty difficult to catch all the Pokemon but with a little luck and trading you'll be able to eventually. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like your stay back, and hope to see you around! :)

Back