• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen After beating the E4 & Champion [spoilers]

WildEagle

Call me, Your Royal Freshness
    Years
    Who else enjoyed the celebration and the coronation? After years of years of us players overthrowing the plans of Team Rocket, Magma & Aqua, Galactic and Plasma going un-notice, in thsi game they finally recognize you as a one of the 5 heroes who save the citizens of Kalos and the pokemon from getting wipe-out by Team Flare.

They were also celebrating the fact that you just became the new champion. Also the final battle with AZ in the red carpet and when he reunited with Florette was kinda an emotional feel.

Not to mention people in restaurant, cafe's, hair salon actually recognizes you as the champion.

Who else enjoys these little things? Did you enjoy your coronation of being the Kalos Champion? Did you feel proud when you got the medal(or ribbon?) from Sycarmore for saving Kalos from Team Flare?

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I enjoyed it. It was better than the parade in B2W2 credits...

I didn't see the AZ battle coming at all...but then again I didn't spoil the story...but still it felt like a curveball xD.

Years
    That I thought was pretty cool, I haven't done a lot of post-game though I did see the ending cutscene before the credits. It was awesome. =)

Vanish

Poof
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    It was a pretty decent ending. AZ is one of the more interesting Pokemon characters in recent memory. He's 3,000 years old, looks absolutely haggard and is imposing as all hell. I chuckled when I first saw how tall he was.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2015
    It was an enjoyable ending and the touches of people knowing your the champion is a really nice touch to the world in general. It makes your character feel more apart of the world instead of a nameless interloper whose just passing thru like you were in the earlier games. Infact they mention both your achievements in the post game "looker" events.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Definitely enjoyed it. It was about time they did something like this, but not only that but also have NPC's recognize you as the Champion afterwards is also great. Gives it that little bit of a more 'realistic' feel.

MetalxTongue

Underdog of Truth
    Years
    Yeah, it was really fun and heartwarming. The battle with AZ was great also. This game was truly a lot of fun.

Back