• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen After Black and white....

Status
Not open for further replies.

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2013
    In Platinum you would have a house given by Steven and the music player would play Lilycove music.

In HS/SS Steven would give you a starter at Silph co and Latios/Latios at Pewter.

All Good Hints of a remake.

RS remakes would be awesome, I believe Hoenn was too tiny and weak (champions lv 58, bs), they need to combine it with some other region (Perhaps Sinnoh). Honnoh Falls xd

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    We need to see the third Dragon/Legend to really start speculating... that's one of the things I look forward to the most because like everything, I'll predict the third games title ;)

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    The 2 dragons look cool already imagine how the third one is going to look like and his type XD. But like I said earlier it's gonna be gray and everyone knows it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back