• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen After Black & White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Since the 3DS is going to come out, I would think that Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire will be remade.

GB -> GBA (Pokemon Red and Green)
    GBC -> NDS (Pokemon Gold and Silver)
    GBA -> 3DS? (Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire)

Do any of you agree?

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    I think so, but I dont think it will be on the same level as Black and White story wise

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    I would agree, but remakes usually come out with a new generation. I think it'll be a DS game with DSi/3DS features.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I think so, but I dont think it will be on the same level as Black and White story wise

If by Story wise you mean storyline, then of course it won't have the same storyline, it will have R&S storyline, and it will have BW graphics and stuff because remakes always have the graphics of the current Gens.

Thingula

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    If by Story wise you mean storyline, then of course it won't have the same storyline, it will have R&S storyline, and it will have BW graphics and stuff because remakes always have the graphics of the current Gens.
    Actually, the graphics are updated and mostly looks completely different.

Maxite

Ideas and Insanity
    Years
  • Just the way this generation has been, I feel that Gen V will come out with a 3rd version, and we won't get the RSE remakes until Gen VI (which will be on the 3DS).

Thingula

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    Just the way this generation has been, I feel that Gen V will come out with a 3rd version, and we won't get the RSE remakes until Gen VI (which will be on the 3DS).
    Although I would love for that to be true, the wait would kill me. :P

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Er.. Nothing to do with B/W t-t
    Anyways, it's most likely to. I mean, if there is one, the 3DS will be out by then, because they will have the so-called Pokemon Gray before releasing a R/S remake.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Hm.. I thought of RedRuby & BlueSapphire, as the Blue Orb is used to summon Kygore and the Red Orb for Groudon... =P But yeah...

I like AquaSapphire & MagmaRuby LOL.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
  • Well, the 3DS will be out by the time the next main Pokemon games are. So that's most likely.

If we get 3D remakes of Hoenn, I will pee myself even though I hate Hoenn. <3

Years
  • A remake of R/S would be awesome, especially considering Hoenn is my favorite region, and my first real Pokemon game was Sapphire (PMD doesn't count, IMO). :P
    MagmaRuby and AquaSapphire would be nice names. :3

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Good to know but, this has nothing to do with Black and White. :(

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back