• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

After R/S is another game?

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2004
    its quite cool and they add some to make a total of like 750 pokemon i mean think a bout it jirachi agianst mew who will win

youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    what are you talking about? they are making fire red and leaf green and you can trade with collesuem.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2004
    firered and leafgreen come out september 9th 2004, check it out on www.pokemon.com and see the two charachters you can be, boy/girl again.Ill look up what link its under and post back.

Jirachi

is made of gold
    Years
  • Of course there are. Gonbe appears in the 7th movie and you can count on a new game!

*closed*

I wish I could do that.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Just becuse a new creature was shown dosent mean that there will be a new game....I know for a FACT there will be but you have to let him talk...and stop acting like a mod your not one and this is not how a mod would act.

Goten Shy

K a w a i i
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2004
    nick484 said:
    firered and leafgreen come out september 9th 2004, check it out on www.pokemon.com and see the two charachters you can be, boy/girl again.Ill look up what link its under and post back.

And in the UK, its the 1st october 04 :D Can't wait :D And on FR and LG you cannot catch the RS pokemon, you gotta trade with RS from LG and FR =P Make sense?

Pikachu Fan38

Pikachu Rules
    Years
  • There's probably gonna be a new Pokemon game,
    but probably not until 2005 or 2006 because Fire Red and
    Leaf Green just came out.Im GUESSING that if a game is made it's gonna
    come out for the Nintendo DS.(the new nintendo system)

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Yes Nintendo DS (Duel Screen) I hope there is another game after FR/LG. Oh and so you can get every pokemon for FR/LG?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Nope you have to trade with all the other new version's and there is a new game slated for 2005.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    What do you mean with all the other new versions? Sorry if its a stupid question but I'm serious.

Back