• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen After Red?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    I already beat Red and I've already caught all the legends... So what are YOU gonna do?

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    Once I get SoulSilver and beat Red, I'm probably going to take a vacation from Pokemon gaming and play something else. Maybe for a few years until I decide to start playing again.

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    A few years? Good luck. Maybe a few days/weeks

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Try to EV Train in HG, most difficult thing ever. XD.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Trade stuff to Platinum and start over? I really don't know. Been thinking about it a lot lately. I'll surely lose at Battle Frontier because I won't be able to read anything, so that's obviously out. Besides, my Platinum is for BF. No need in trying it on SS.

PokemonMasterX

Also known as MysteriexMKII basically everywhere e
    Years
    You are aware that there's stuff that you can do ONLY after beating Red, right? Plus, you still have a lot of things you can do afterward. Every Gym Leader can be fought again, go do that. Or go see Professor Oak and Steven for your other starters. Do something.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    After I beat Red I'm gonna go buy Platinum (I lost my old one >_>) beat the E4 there, trade over, then restart

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Seeing as how there are quite a few things to do after defeating Red, then I give myself options, for which I'll try to complete them all, but know I'll end up failing at doing so and possibly restart once more. xD

Anyhow, I'll probably challenge the Battle Frontier and try to succeed in earning all Frontier Brain Medals. Either before and/or after though, I'll begin working on EV training, competitive team building, conquering the Pokéthelon Dome, trying to complete my PokéDex, and filling in the little quests that are available. There are a lot of things to do after Red, so we'll see how it goes really, but I know I can't put my life at stake to completing all these tasks.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I'll probally train more, change my team trade from D/P/PT explore more ect. and after all that start again possibly

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
    I already beat Red and I've already caught all the legends... So what are YOU gonna do?
    There's still the Silver Battle at the Indigo Plateau, the stronger Elite Four, the 16 stronger Gym Leaders, and the double battle with Silver against Clair and Lance. :P

After all of that's done I'll probably spend a fair chunk of time at the Pokethlon and then start making competitive teams.

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
    What I normally do, EV train, try to complete the Pokedex and add extra stars to my trainer card. That's really where the game starts, I always see the main story as a prologue.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back