• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen After the Storyline

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    I always found it to be an unfair advantage, I mean really, it goes from Level 50-53, and then suddenly jumps 10 levels.

Then again, a LOT of the Pokemon in Gen 5 evolve at unreasonably high levels, ones that are absurd such as Mienfoo into Mienshao at level 50, and the worst offender of all is Zwelious into Hydregion, at LEVEL 63! Seriously Game Freak!?

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
    A glided through these trainers, I didn't lose, but it required some time.
    I like it though, since it gives a HUGE Boost of EXP to your pokemons, leveling up in B/W became so easy after that, Especially since stronger Pokemon give loads of EXP than low leveled ones.

But I had to train to take out Cynthia, she owned me the first time.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Completely unfair and one of the worst parts about B/W IMO. Also one of the reasons I never played through the games again. The level jump was extremely frustrating, completely absurd (if these guys are so tough, why aren't THEY Elite Four members), and required even more pointless level grinding than usual. I was at Lv60 after beating the Elite Four and I had to level grind to 73 or 74 before I felt comfortable taking them on.

In short, that was my least-liked part of B/W and it still causes me to rage...

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Meh, it was hard and frustrating at first, but I eventually found the level jump easy after half a day's worth of grinding. In fact, the closest I ever came to losing was against that ranger's Altaria, and even then my lv.56 Scrafty defeated it with Dragon Claw.

quilzel

net start w3svc
    Years
    It was quite a surprise to see the jump, but I liked it. It was another challenge, and a hard one at that. There where a couple of times that I barley beat them, but I did manage to take them with level 50 Pokemon.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    It surprised me, since I didn't know what was coming. I was expecting to face Level 55-58 at first, but coming at the levels they did. x__x It was a good move on their part, IMO. Since people sometimes expect the post-game to be a little too hard. But the Pokemon they used weren't very good stat-wise, so it was easy to take them out.

Back