• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Afternoon beverage?~

Years
    Hey :3 Well, i was wondering what kind of beverages do you take in the afternoon (for homework, relaxing, chilling out, procastinating) so i could look for more options ^^
    I currently drink:
    - Milky Tea: Chai, English Breakfast.
    -Just Tea i guess: Red, Chai, Mint, Jasmin.
    -Coffee: Capuccino, just instant coffee, boxed coffee or "student coffee", mOkA, White moka with two espresso shots (much hipster, such innovation, much secret menu wow)

And das ist alles! I think. I also drink water. Well, most of this beverages have water. I think. ANYWAY, share yours~ :3

Joel.Lion

Years
    I'm a big tea drink. White tea infused with passion fruit<3 or green tea. And of course the common sweetened black tea. But that's not my evenening tea. The white tea is my preferred evening drink.

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    I love green tea, it has this cleansing feeling and is very light (I don't put sugar, maybe honey if I feel like).

Otherwise all I drink is water. I've weaned myself off of sugary drinks for the most part.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    When I pull allnighters, I pick up a Dr. Pepper. And sometimes on hard days, I'll have an apple ale or hard lemonade with my dinner. And for good days, sangria mixed with 7UP or Grapico (only in Alabama and you're ALL missing out) in a nice wine glass...or my dinosaur cup. I mean, why not?

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
    Hmm. A glass of Coke. Before you say eww enjoy your diabetes, I need something to get me back from the dead when I come home from school, and we usually don't have milk for whatever reason.

Years
    Most of the time if I drink something in the afternoon, it's usually water. I usually only drink main beverages at meals, and I typically eat lunch in the late morning because I eat breakfast super early :(

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
    Most of the time I just drink water and nothing else, but recently I've been taking on coffee and tea nearly every night so that I can stay awake to revise. That caffeine megaboost yo

Sneakyarrow

Pokemon Breader
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2014
    I love green tea with mint. There is nothing that is quite this good. Recently, I have been having Black Chery soda from Cool Mountain that is super good.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    leave a scoop of coffee in cold water, in an airtight container, refrigerated, for about 8 hours or so. Add milk 50/50 ratio, dissolve two teaspoons of sugar or honey (or however sweet u prefer) in one teaspoon of boiling water

Best way for iced coffee I dont add ice coz it waters it down it's simple and really tasty, try it out (cheaper than starbucks at the very least)

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Coke or mountain dew :x yeah, I know I'm bad. I've been trying to drink more water so at least there's that, yeah?

Years
    I've never taken a liking towards tea, coffee or anything besides water. I drink the occasional vitamin water whenever I play badminton because it tastes better than plain water when I'm tired and thirsty XD So I just drink water throughout the day. My sister, on the other hand, loves the teas she frequently purchases and she has different flavours from the same brand, though I'm not sure what that brand is...

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Usually iced coffee with milk or cream or iced tea cause by the time it's noon , I'm tired and need energy again. Or water if there's no coffee available. Or a soda if I can afford it.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Water. On rare occasions I'll grab a soda, like Coke or Cheerwine. I usually drink tea, hot chocolate, etc. at nighttime instead. Particularly decaf tea, it helps me relax.

Sirfetch’d

Dr. Pepper or Sprite! Those are my 2 main afternoon beverages. Milk is my overall favorite but I haven't been drinking it as much lately for some reason D:

Shhmew

Years
    I really really love cappuccinos and the like, but I have a bit of a lactose problem. Drinking things with milk in it (Milk, Chocolate Milk, Hot Chocolate, etc) tends to give me horrid tummyaches. Hopefully when I move out I can buy lactose free milk especially for me so I can still enjoy that stuff. ;-;

Typically now though I do drink a bit of soda. At home I tend to choose water instead, to keep healthy and all that. I feel like there's not a lot of alternatives to soda, since I can't handle lactose well; Tea usually still tends to have high fructose corn syrup and caffeine unless I buy the little packets, which I guess I need to do more. I really really love warm Camomile or Chai tea, by the way, they're my favorite teas to drink when I need to relax. <3

Back