• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AG131 title released

Archaic

折橋 守
    Years
    The title of episode AG130 has been confirmed as 「最後の激闘!優勝への道!!」, translating roughly as "Conclusion of the fierce fighting! The road to the championship!". Make of that what you will.

Last edited:

Kanadian Kyuubi

Sauske gone Wild!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2006
    Actually, I ran it threw Babelfish and it produced:
    "Last intense fighting! Road to victory!"

Looks like Ash makes it to the Hoenn League Finals.

Archaic

折橋 守
    Years
    You ran it through Babelfish. I speak Japanese. Which translation do you trust more?

Granted, the kanji used can have those translations as well, but mine meshes better with what little we know.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    'The Last Fierce Fighting! The Road to the Championship!!' is the exact name, perhaps hinting that Ash is going to win the Hoenn League?

NO, the Battle Frontier probably.

They have pics up to the fourth league battle on Serebii.net, but no further yet.

I think the Battle Frontier will be the next thing while waiting for the D/P sagas to be finished..

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Well I think that title hints that he will be in the finals, but I hope he wins his first major one, but knowing them, thay might put him either in the match after Masamune or the final match against Tetsuya nd he will lose, he always loses against a friend, it kind of stinks and is a little repetetive.

Stevo-Kun

Back