• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

age...

Were you offended by my sig.

• Young, and that grossed me out

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Young, and didnt care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Older then 13 and didnt care

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Older then 13, and thought it was gross

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMasterBallsNeeded4Legends

★soɹɹʎ` ıɯ ndsıpǝ poʍu :)★
Years
  • my sig. got disabled because of this quote
    Spoiler:
    (just in case you think im talking about my d**k, no: im eating a pepperette)

it was because "little kids dont want to read that."
    this isnt me mad, i just wanna know how many people are that young, and from them, how many that grossed out.
    i hope no-one gets mad, because im just stating my opinion, and isnt that the point of a forum?
    so, leave your comments if you want to share, just dont flame me.
    and mods, i dont really care, i just wanted to check.

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    You know, you could just look at the age in anyone's profile. :x

I'm obviously 8 years old. And that sent a chill down my spine.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    It didn't offend me, it just showed me how silly you are. That's not very hard to realise though.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    id be offended if i knew what TBH meant
    Are you offended by 'to be honest'..
    Sorry to go off topic a bit but i said i'd expand on my point seeing as in you didn't know what tbh was...
    I'm not trying to offened you i just found the signature a bit immature and the fact you made a thread about it, more so.

NoMasterBallsNeeded4Legends

★soɹɹʎ` ıɯ ndsıpǝ poʍu :)★
    Years
  • Are you offended by 'to be honest'..
    Sorry to go off topic a bit but i said i'd expand on my point seeing as in you didn't know what tbh was...
    I'm not trying to offened you i just found the signature a bit immature and the fact you made a thread about it, more so.
    i never said i wasnt immature, ^_^
    and to whoever judged my level of intelligence, its safe to say: its not that large;)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    i never said i wasnt immature, ^_^
    and to whoever judged my level of intelligence, its safe to say: its not that large;)
    No that is true but i did.
    Rotfl
    The second half of that post xD
    I don't even NEED to say anything :laugh:
    Anyways because i make a pont of being nice to people i don't know i'm just gonna sugest you drop the matter. It's only a silly(to say the least) quote that that was funny to you and well.. not to everybody else and will be forgotten about.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • What could it be besides gross?....

Years
  • ...guys, it would be preferrable if you actually reported the thread rather than replied in it, you know where this is going. >_>

Furthermore, this is not the place to discuss discrepancies with your signature. And as a far as I'm concerned the quote is a double entendre that can be taken to be inappropriate. But this forum sections happens to be for polls that ask upon various things that happen in the lives of the members, not a petty little thing that was found in a signature.

Take note of this and avoid threads like this again. If you have a problem you wish to bring up, PM a staff member.

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back