• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ages!

Junichi

Freshman at college!
    Years
    How old are characters?

Satoshi- 15
    Kasumi- 16
    Takeshi- 17
    Shigeru- 16
    Musashi- 20
    Kojiro- 19
    Kenta- 16
    Marina- 16
    Junichi- 16
    Hazuki- 15

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Junichi said:
    How old are characters?

Satoshi- 15
    Kasumi- 16
    Takeshi- 17
    Shigeru- 16
    Musashi- 20
    Kojiro- 19
    Kenta- 16
    Marina- 16
    Junichi- 16
    Hazuki- 15

Yeah, I think you've got it right. It has been five years, and Satoshi did begin when he was 10, so he'd obviously be 15. What I found funny was in "Plant it Now...Diglett Later" and the *old* (keyword: OLD) woman said to Musashi/Jessie that she was 120 years old, Jessie responded "WHAT? That's 10 times my age!" I think they'd better check their math, 'cause that would imply that she's 12. ^_^;; And she definitely can't fool ANYONE that she's 12 with her...um...appearance!

Years
    • Age 41
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    What is to say Jesse wasn't younger than 12 years old? After all some girls mature early.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    invinible said:
    What is to say Jesse wasn't younger than 12 years old? After all some girls mature early.

Yes, I agree with you wholeheartedly that some girls do bloom quicker, and I was among one of them at the time. However, I wasn't prancing around with full-figured curves in micromini skirts and scarlet lipstick. Suffice it to say that she is in her late teens or early twenties. My point is being...she just couldn't be 12; because, Misty is a peanut. Keep in mind I'm not trying to offend anyone in any way, shape, or form. 'Just stating my opinion and/or some vague factual info. :)

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
    I dont think Ash is 15
    Ash: 12
    Misty: 13
    Brock:14
    Jesse: 14 or 15
    James: 14
    Harrison: 15
    Kenta: 12
    Marina:12
    Juni'chi: 12
    Prof Oak: ?? too old to tell!
    gary: 12

what I heard on pokemon.com was ash is 10 and will always be 10. Just like Mikey mouse. even though he is like 50 years old he still stays the same!

but I think Ash has changed in looks from like childish to teenager

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Nah, that's Masato. Junichi...I can't remember his dub name but he wears blue and I think fought Ash? Someone familar withthe anim? wnna back me up here?

Hazuki-san

Doesn't exist
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Nah, that's Masato. Junichi...I can't remember his dub name but he wears blue and I think fought Ash? Someone familar withthe anim? wnna back me up here?
    Junichi's dub name is Jackson, he fought Ash in the silver confrence and he tied with Ash with his Meganium against Ash's Bulbasaur. He is madly in love with Deni/Marina

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    Satoshi-14
    Kasumi-15
    Takeshi-18
    Shigeru-15
    Musashi-22
    Kojiro-21
    Kenta- 15
    Marina-15
    Junichi-15
    Hazuki-18

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Ash has to be at least 13 becasue when he fights Clair on one of the commercials it says "It's been 3 years since Ash began his journy" and all taht. In the episode (Kanto season) where Ash tries to get into the Pokemon League by winning in that tournament Jessie said she was like 17 in the episode! i think it was "The Road to the Pokemon League" or somthin like that! ^_^;

Ash: 14
    Misty: 14-15
    Brock: 18
    James: 20
    Jessie: 20

Years
    Im not sure about Ash's age, in one of the Kanto episodes it says its been a year since he left, then in the third movies' short, it says its been a year since he met pikachu, wisch is when he left. So Im takin it as he's 13 or somethin. Misty's like a year older, so about 14, im thinkin Brock's like 17 and Jessie and James are like 20; May is 10; I think Masato is like 9 cause he looks little. Harrison must be like 15 and Jackson (I go by english names for some) is like 14; and Marina is like 15 and Kenta to.

Hazuki-san

Doesn't exist
    Years
    Here's my thoughts

Ash: 13
    Misty: 13-14
    May: 10
    Max: 7-8
    Jessie: 20
    James: 19
    Gary: 13-14
    Harrison: 20
    Yoshie: 16
    Deni: 16
    Jackson: 16

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    heres my revised edition:

Ash: 37
    Misty: 26
    Brock: 58
    Jessie: 92
    James: 76
    Meowth: 103
    Delia: 98
    Oak: 17

I hope my revised edition makes sese to you guys!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Okay, I'll make a list too. ^_^

Ash - 13
    Misty - 15
    Brock - 18
    May/Haruka - 10
    Masato - 9
    Gary - 14
    Harrison - 16
    Delia - 38
    Professor Oak - 69
    Marina/Deni - 14
    Kenta/Yoshi - 14
    Junichi/Jackson - 14
    Jessie - 19
    James - 19

I wish we could find out the official ages, though...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    my guesses as of the episode "get the show on the road"

Ash: 13
    Misty: 14
    Gary: 13
    Tracey: 17
    Jessie: 21
    James: 21
    May: 10 (duh!)

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2004
    I think Jesse and James are a little older, maybe 23 because in one episode Misty says "it's because we've still got our youth" as in Jesse and James didn't when she was talking about how long it took them to do the housework. She was obviously saying it to insult them, but I don't think she'd say it if they were like 18 or 19. What's to say that they are young at all? I think their english voices sound older as well. Ash I would think is about thirteen or maybe fourteen but I doubt he could be older because he says kind of inexperienced things sometimes and things like "what does enlightened mean". Not even Brock knew what that meant. As well if you look closely the height of Misty, Ash and Brock (even though it fluctuates all over the place) is still a good bit smaller than the "standard height".

Years
    • Age 41
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    Sapphire Latios said:
    heres my revised edition:

Ash: 37
    Misty: 26
    Brock: 58
    Jessie: 92
    James: 76
    Meowth: 103
    Delia: 98
    Oak: 17

I hope my revised edition makes sese to you guys!

That was my favorite this of ages in this thread.

Back