• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Agous' iPhone Art

Agous

Solid Mercury?
Years
  • Here are my pieces of Pokemon I do with an iPhone 4s!

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh my god some of those competitive 'mon pieces are hilarious. I love the Clefable/Croagunk one. And the Spike dropping Omastar. That totally killed me hahaha.

You've definitely got your own style here, being heavy lined, saturated, and playful; and it lends well to your subject matter. I'm very impressed you managed to do all of this on an iphone, seeing how unconventional that method is. I'd imagine you've be very successful if you had your own tablet and equipment.

How long does it usually take for you to complete a drawing? And what are the chief difficulties you face working on a phone?

Agous

Solid Mercury?
    Years
  • Oh my god some of those competitive 'mon pieces are hilarious. I love the Clefable/Croagunk one. And the Spike dropping Omastar. That totally killed me hahaha.

You've definitely got your own style here, being heavy lined, saturated, and playful; and it lends well to your subject matter. I'm very impressed you managed to do all of this on an iphone, seeing how unconventional that method is. I'd imagine you've be very successful if you had your own tablet and equipment.

How long does it usually take for you to complete a drawing? And what are the chief difficulties you face working on a phone?

Thanks so much! It mean's a lot coming from someone as obviously experienced as yourself! The competitive pieces I have done come from my thread on Smogon, so do the rest of them. I decided to branch out to more forums such as this one, and it has been very welcoming! I have a verrrry limited patience span which means most of my pieces are finished in under 30 mins. I really face problems with line art and proportions, as I can't draw and see the entire image at the same time, because I have to zoom in. Even an iPad would be a better medium; I could also use it for other purposes. Shoot me a conversation if this form of communication is inefficient. Thanks!

Also, a slowking
    Agous' iPhone Art

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2014
    These are really cool! Actually quite impressive for doing them on a phone! I can't draw worth anything on my phone...

Back