• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Agree or Disagree (2.0)

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm a little torn on this. I know there have been situations of small animals being taken away for being exotic (like raccoons). The problem is that they take it then euthanize and kill the raccoon anyways. There are some like Tigers and Lions that absolutely don't belong behind a gate at home.

Using headphones gives the best audio experience.

Days
  • Agree. And they many of them can't even be uninstalled, especially pointing to Facebook, which can't be deleted. Although there are some phones which offer Vanilla Android, hence they are mostly bloat free, but then all Google Services are available there as well.

Libraries should be made at every bus stops, so that people can read any books for free until their buses comes.

Citra La Magicienne

The Most Inconsistent Forum Poster
    Years
  • Absolutely agree. I know the major concern there is people stealing, but if theyre at such publicly open spots, they probably wont be stolen from as much, plus make them donation libraries, and people can bring books they thought were good but are done with. A great idea :D

Mythical Pokemon are best done when they have in-game stories attached to them, and aren't just handed out for events or through event items. Events are fine separately, but not as the primary source.

Citra La Magicienne

The Most Inconsistent Forum Poster
    Years
  • Agree- as someone who does highway-side cleaning for an entire day every few months, it is absolutely astonishing just how much litter there is, especially considering it's the same strip of highway, so it's all new trash.
    The worst part of it is that I live in Texas- the audacity of these people messing with Texas is insane :sadwick:

Microtransactions in games should be limited to only cosmetic items, and even minimized in that regard anyway- i.e., a premium currency that can be bought for cosmetic purchases, but can also be earned through consistent regular gameplay.

Days
  • Agree. I only kill those insects that try to kill me; i.e. mosquitoes and cockroaches, as they do damage without my permission. Apart from them, I don't have any issues with other insects. Although we do need to clean spider webs at home, as we live near forests and spiders are fairly common to enter.

With that said, ants are the best. They do their thing, not give trouble our food items as well. I can also say that they infest our entire home once in a few months, and they take away all the hidden cockroaches and insects, but never bite us or enter our food containers.

All living beings have right to live, unless they are criminals or are parasitic.

Back