• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Agree or Disagree

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 21
    • they / them
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Disagree. CDs have a higher emotional and material value than any streaming service.

Taking a bath every day is harmful to your skin.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I honestly don't know. I feel lies are ok in certain cases (for example, to protect yourself) but at the same time there is this Western morale that states you shouldn't lie because you're telling people fake information that they might use...
    I don't know. I'll say "it depends".

Strawberries are overrated.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I disagree because that statement also includes never trusting yourself, as well. Also, not trusting anybody means you can't rely on them. And if you don't rely on others then there's no real point in even trying to survive every day in your life.

Everyone should pick up a skill that can be used to help someone else.

Years
    Kinda Agree, as it can be useful in all manner of situations, but at the same time feel like someone shouldn't be forced into something like that against their will. It will just create animosity.

It's easy to take something for granted.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    It depends on the person I would say. I am very distrustful by nature so I generally don't take anything for granted.

Gaming a whole day should never happen.
    No I didn't spend my whole Saturday just gaming...

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Disagree. You do you. I can't really tell you what you're allowed to do and what not.

Watching Sports is boring.

Years
    Personally I'd Agree as imo Money just buys you comfort.
    There's undoubtedly people out there that are shallow enough that it does hold true for them though =P

Everyone should learn how to swim.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Spoiler:

Agree.

Believe in your dreams.

Years
    • Seen today
    Agree. Can't see much of a point in them otherwise.

There is no 'correct' way to enjoy a Pokemon game.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    It depends really. There is if you have a certain goal in mind. For instance, if you want to win most competitive battles, the only correct way to play is to breed and train for the best EVs, IVs, and Natures.

How did you get into your hobby?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Uh...? I agree that you should try out new things and potentially gain new hobbies that way. When I got into origami it was just the fact that folding paper is relatively easy. So you can do it in no time. At some time I wanted some tools for smaller projects and bought some that later turned out to be made for quilting. So, now I have to look into that at some point, as well. xD

It's good to try and see things from other people's perspective.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    Uh...? I agree that you should try out new things and potentially gain new hobbies that way. When I got into origami it was just the fact that folding paper is relatively easy. So you can do it in no time. At some time I wanted some tools for smaller projects and bought some that later turned out to be made for quilting. So, now I have to look into that at some point, as well. xD

It's good to try and see things from other people's perspective.

Oh, my bad. It seems I got the threads mixed up again. I was thinking this was the answer the question above and quiz the next user.

Anyways, I agree. It's always good to be open minded.

Milk is good for you.

Years
    Agree, I guess. They have always told me it does, so I guess it does. I have kinda never doubted it. Also, a reminder to me that I should drink more milk (I replace it with tea, basically)

When things are much advertised, instead of gaining interest in that thing, you loose it.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I agree, I have totally had this feeling with Undertale. There was a point in time when Undertale was over-popular, everybody was talking about it, and some of its fans were super toxic. As a result, I haven't even bought it and I will probably never play it.

Emotions can be counterproductive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back