• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ah, guess who's back? XD

.Socks

free yourself
    Years
    Yep! Your one and only supisweet! :P Alrighty, I am now an active member again sry I was gone soooo long I kinda grew out of pokemon for a while. (( that happens a lot, then i come crawling back XDD ))
    Soooooooooo, i'm back! Hiya! ;)

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    This is my only use, so I must do it with pride! *Puffs chest out*

~Moved

.Socks

free yourself
    Years
    Heh, thanks guys, sry bout that. XD I'm a little renewed over here. (( I forgot I had a pair 0o;; ))

.Socks

free yourself
    Years
    Thankies all, and it's kinda good to be back! ^^;;; My mom was bugging me about coming here too. XDDD

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Welcome back, meh~
    I think ay never heard about me, but anyways~ XD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Hi, and welcome back to The Pok?Community! I don't think I need to tell you to have fun, and that stuff. xD But anyway, if you want to be my friend, feel free to PM me. ^^

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
    Welcome back SupiSweetAttack I hope you enjoy your stay at PC.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Welcome back SupiSweetAttack. Hope you enjoy your visit back here. You know, there is other forums besides Pokemon ones here. XD

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    SupiSweetAtTaCk! said:
    Yep! Your one and only supisweet! :P Alrighty, I am now an active member again sry I was gone soooo long I kinda grew out of pokemon for a while. (( that happens a lot, then i come crawling back XDD ))
    Soooooooooo, i'm back! Hiya! ;)
    Hi. Welcome back to PokeCommunity! My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. I'd like to be your friend. Can we be friends?

Back