• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ah, Hello. ::bows::

Years
  • Hihi! I'm not very new to the Pok?mon community. I mean, well, I liked Pok?mon a while back and I still adore it but I fell out of it. But I came here to get back in touch, so to speak. ^^;

::bows and waves::

I was browsing TV Tokyo last night and fell upon some pics for Advanced Generation. I was wondering who the new gal was and what happened to Misty/Kasumi. That's what decided to make me come back. I wasn't a huge fan of Misty, but I don't, like, want to drop her. ;.; I liked her with Ash and everything. And she's been around so long.

Guess I'll browse around the forums and see what's cooking with AG. :D

Thanks you guys! I'm hoping to have a good time here. :3

~CTR~

Years
  • May as in Gary's sister? O_O Wow...

Aww, that's sad... Sort of. Ash liked her in the beginning. It's an all-out battle between Misty and May!

Oh, and thanks for the welcome. ^_~

~CTR~

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Her Japanese name is Haruka, and people prefer it more than May. You see, KidsWB! did a preview of the episodes with her in it, "Advanced Generation", and they have the voice actor who does Ash's voice, Veronica Taylor doing May's voice. People hated they way she sounded, horse, no emotion whatsoever. It was so bad no one will say her English name anymore.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Alright than, have a great time Chibi Team Rocket!;)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    What?! The person who did Ash's voice is doing May's? O.O Ahem... anyway, welcome to PC, Chibi Team Rocket! n_n

Back