• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ahead in all my classes, so I DRAW!

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    I'm caugt up with all my work so I had nothing to do at school today except drawing. I had more pictures than this, but a girl in my 1st-3rd periods class thought they were cute so I gave them to her. Anyway, here are today's pictures:

SABLYMI, SABLEYE PRE-EVOLUTION
    Dark/Ghost-type. Darkness Pokemon.

SNATCHI, SNEASEL PRE-EVOLUTION
    Dark/Ice-type. Snatching Pokemon.

BIRDUSK, MURKROW PRE-EVOLUTION
    Dark/Flying-type. Tiny Bird Pokemon.

UMBRYUU, HEAVENEARTH FAKEMON
    Dark/Ghost?-type. Omen Pokemon

And here is a Moltres pic (done Friday).

Rye29

Oh what
    Years
    Whoa, those ROCK!!!!!!!!!! I especial the murkrow pre-evolution. And that Umbryuu is very detailed. Awesome job!:)

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    aww...Can I have one? jk... Jhose are extremely good! Too bad I can't scan any of my drawings from class...sadness.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    aww...Can I have one? jk... Jhose are extremely good! Too bad I can't scan any of my drawings from class...sadness.
    Thanks. I'm sorry you can't scan your drawings.

They're nice. Very clean lines. Hope to see more soon! Try to pay at least some attention in class, though.
    Thanks. I do pay attention in class, but I just didn't have to that day (I was finished, ahead of everyone else).

These,,, are... AWESOME!!!
    *hugs Sablymi to death [/literal]*

These, are to be wrighten down as one of the best.
    keep, up the good work!
    10/10!
    Thanks. Good thing Sablymi is a Ghost-type. I'll post more pics when I draw uo some more.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Wow, these are great! O_O!

I really the pre-evolution, it reminds me of a chocobo. xD

Some advice would be that the lines... I know, drawing on lined paper just happens, but a good way to fix it is to use a copy machine, and then ink over the copy in a fine-tipped pen. It makes the lines go away. ;3 If you're ever planning on making them neat and ready for coloring. xD

The fakemon is awesome, the details are great; but, I don't really see whats going on around it's neck, since the poofy thing kind of cinches in near the upper left. The design is great, really clean and the spiky tribal prints are really well placed.

The Sablymi is unbearably cute. x3 I would totally catch a Sableye JUST to get one of those. xD

Years
    They are good, but it's somewhat a bit hard to see some of the shades. I can't really say much since I'm not really good at rating fakemon. :P Nice work anyway. ^^

~A.R

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Wow, these are great! O_O!

I really the pre-evolution, it reminds me of a chocobo. xD

Some advice would be that the lines... I know, drawing on lined paper just happens, but a good way to fix it is to use a copy machine, and then ink over the copy in a fine-tipped pen. It makes the lines go away. ;3 If you're ever planning on making them neat and ready for coloring. xD

The fakemon is awesome, the details are great; but, I don't really see whats going on around it's neck, since the poofy thing kind of cinches in near the upper left. The design is great, really clean and the spiky tribal prints are really well placed.

The Sablymi is unbearably cute. x3 I would totally catch a Sableye JUST to get one of those. xD
    What's chocobo? Thanks for the advice; I'll try that whenever I decide to color them. The poofy thing around Umbyuu's neck is suppose to be like a mane of smoke. Thanks for commenting.

They are good, but it's somewhat a bit hard to see some of the shades. I can't really say much since I'm not really good at rating fakemon. Nice work anyway. ^^

~A.R
    It's difficult to see some of the shade because I didn't shade very dark and my scanner doesn't pick up light values. Thanks for commenting.

----- ----- ----- ----- -----

NEW PICS:

FINNISH, Random basic fish
    Water-type. Fish/Guppy Pokemon.

APPEEL, UNFORFISH (one of my fakemon) EVO
    Water/Psychic (or Dragon)-type. Appealing Pokemon.

CURRENTLY UN-NAMED, EVENT FAKEMON
    HeavenEarth Version's first public revealed event!

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    *Wants an appeel now*

When I get one,
    I will name him squishy.
    And He shall be mine.
    And he will be my squishy.

---

Great as always, KougaWolf.
    Keep it up!

Whenever HeavenEarth Version is completed, you can download it and eventually have an Appeel and can name it Squishy. I caught a Persian once and named it Squishy. XD Thanks for commenting.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Whenever HeavenEarth Version is completed, you can download it and eventually have an Appeel and can name it Squishy. I caught a Persian once and named it Squishy. XD Thanks for commenting.

Yay!
    Squishy, you soon shall be mine *Evil laugh*

*Coff*

You know what, they should have made a poke'mon named squishy in the Games/Series/Manga.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Lets not get off-topic guys. ;< Squishy can go in a Finding Nemo thread, or you can go draw Squishy and make Squishy apart of the topic, but currently, there is no Squishy-ing.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Lets not get off-topic guys. ;< Squishy can go in a Finding Nemo thread, or you can go draw Squishy and make Squishy apart of the topic, but currently, there is no Squishy-ing.

Aw... That just broke my squishy dreams /-_-\

Anyway,
    I feel that Finnish
    seems to be a little awkard to me,
    I think You can do a little more details to the back half.
    It seems short and flat. almost like paper.
    And something is making me think that thier is a whole in the head 0_o

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    Those are very good drawings, KougaWolf. I really like the Birdusk and Finnish, thery're so cute!
    Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see more! :D

OT:
    A Chocobo is a big chicken/ostrich like bird from the Final Fantasy game series.

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Thank you all for the comments.

Yeah, Finnish does look a little akward.. '~'

I'm working on a new pic now. Once I get the shading finished and scan it, I'll post it. However, it is not Pokemon related.

Back