• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Ahh! Spoilers!

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
    I am going to completely indulge myself in the news until it is released in America. I've done that since D/P. I won't go to the extent of illegal roms and stuff, but I will look at all of the serebii articles very often, and try to get the story down just to see how it really is. Pretending is almost as good as having the real game ;)

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    I tried so hard, no really I tried not to spoil myself like I did with heartgold and soulsilver. And its going to be really hard when the black or master document is posted on serebii. Ahhh the agony!

Boarbeque

Deep Voiced Nerd
    Years
    if I didn't spoil myself I probably wouldn't be interested in these games in the slightest. I cannot just go and buy something because its a certain series like I used to when I was 8.

Back