• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ahh... Teeth-rotting goodness. x.x

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
Years
  • Ahh... Teeth-rotting goodness. x.x

Isn't he cute? n.n() Thought Id try a new style for once. x.x
    *runs off*

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    nice pic! pretty good...*gets blinded by brightness* j/k

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • SO great!

orange*berry said:
    Isn't he cute? n.n() Thought Id try a new style for once. x.x
    *runs off*

*faints for 7 hours* *wakes up from ninetales* *faints again for 18 hours* Wakes up* There are great artists in PC! Expecially You, Forest Grovlye and Iveechan! :laugh: I want photooshop....

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • MiNuN* said:
    *faints for 7 hours* *wakes up from ninetales* *faints again for 18 hours* Wakes up* There are great artists in PC! Expecially You, Forest Grovlye and Iveechan! :laugh: I want photooshop....

I made that in PSP8. not Photoshop n.n() *L*
    Thank you very much, everyone. =3

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Argh the comp keeps deleting my reply before it gets sent >:( well I was just going to say how I love Kenji with the yellow (my fave colour) he rocks! His pink cheeks are so sweet. I also said how PSP8 must be cool! I have PSP7, but before I only had MS Paint so it's a luxury for me, so having 8 must be a wow factor and photshop would be Iggy dream country :p

Deiji

I AM ZOLDAR BEWARE!!!!
    Years
  • *Huggles it* I loves noth its and you signature..WAIT A MINUTE! some looks the same between the picture and you signature...I wonder what it is... What is it...What is it..hmm I have to think about this.

Years
  • SOoooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuute.(Tracie rocks and is sooooo cute in that piccy.) Good job(Powers down from supreame whatever it was(See recent post in Iveechans thred))

Back