• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ahh throw the tv out the window. Worst anime thread.

Years
  • I'm probably not being fair to any of these, having not seen more than thirty minutes of any of these at the very most, but the anime series I tried to watch but just couldn't are Code Geass (took the core elements of Death Note, stripped all the good bits, and read a copy of V for Vendetta, with an awful end result), Haruhi Suzumiya (the deliberately-awful first episode was meant to be ironic, I'm sure, but the extended joke fell flat with me :|), Darker Than Black (it's not a bad anime like the others listed here, it just couldn't sustain my interest) and Pandora Hearts (again, couldn't keep me interested).

Finnel

Years
  • Well thanks for giving us critically acclaimed series and not explaining at all why you hate them. ^___^
    The first post only said to "list" series, so I assumed explanations weren't needed. But if you insist.

Code Geass started out good for the first episode or so, as the series went on the robot designs got more and more ridiculous, and the writing degraded with it. Supposedly major characters were introduced in one episode, only to get only a few lines to say and then get killed off in the next one. 90% of the characters were retarded, mainly the Brittanian army and the Black Knights. Don't even get me started on the characters Kallen and Suzaku.

Lucky Star. No plot, no character development, just a bunch of cute little ACTUALLY 18 YEARS OLD girls making references to obsuce japanese shows and media and playing them off as jokes. Not funny or amusing in the slightest, just fap material.

Gundam 00, the good guys are terrorists. And they are the good guys. We're supposed to root for terrorists. Yeah no.

I don't think I need to explain the moe shows.

Then again, those are just my opinions. Like the first post said. What we ourselves think are the worst animes.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
  • Yeah, I know I can't change people's opinions so it's pointless debating over something. However I think you would need to give a better reason for hating on Gundam 00. Terrorists can be cool to root for... or something :P

Algo Fonix

oh god
    Years
  • Gundam 00: First season was pretty alright, but season 2 was lol 00 Raiser.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - I really didn't like any of the characters.

Back