• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ahhh no, not THAT!!

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    One fear that I have is a fear of needles. In fact whenever there is a blood drive happening, I don't go participate in it. Also when I play games in the Halo series, I don't like using the Needler or Needle Rifle. So yes, my fear of needles even extends to when I play video games.

Oh thank god it's not just me. The last part, not the fear of needles.

I'm deathly afraid of water. Water levels? ♥♥♥♥ no. 90% of the time, I'll hand the controller over. There's a few I can handle, but I do not like them.
    This is a serious problem because I live on a freakin' island.

I'm also afraid of the dark, for various stupid reasons. It's not so bad if I have a snuggle buddy, but when I'm sleeping alone my bedroom light stays on.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
    I'm most afraid of spiders and trains but I do have anxiety at various things. I was agoraphobic for almost two years. I wish I wasn't afraid of spiders as they're very helpful animals. I can't control that feeling of dread around them. I had a very tiny spider maybe the size of a ball on the ball point pen on my shirt and I felt the need to rip my shirt off to remove the spider. I don't want them dead, I just want them not around me.

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
    I barely am able to overcome a fear of mine. I'm still on and off with spiders.

Here's a list of stuff I'm afraid of:

1. Spiders
    2. Dying or my loved ones dying
    3. Needles, operations, gore, etc
    4. Being trapped in an area that's on fire
    5. Being trapped in a car while it's in the water
    6. Being trapped in general
    7. Falling
    8. Losing my loved ones and being alone
    9. The unknown

I have A LOT to overcome...

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'm scared of not being able to have enough money to pay my bills
    I'm scared of the prospect of being homeless
    I'm scared of my future being a struggle
    I'm scared of ending up alone
    I'm scared of the thought that the people I care about don't care about me
    I'm scared of the actual act of dying
    I'm scared of very sudden movements in the dark
    I'm scared of someone dying when they go somewhere for an errand

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    You would absolutely hate that scene in Dead Space 2 then when they have to extract the code of how to make the Marker out of Issac.

Holy ♥♥♥♥ that scene is already brutal if you have no fear of eyes or needles...
    i cant imagine how someone with an actual fear of those things would react

@Aerial Ace: Those are some fears i have as well, i just think they happen subconscieously.
    As for the fear of dying, im more afraid of what comes after death...or if there even is an after

Back