• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ahoy hoy

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2008
    I recently stumbled upon this site after an urge to relive my childhood and play a game i haven't played since i stopped it way back in grade 7.

I've been trying out the shiny gold hack of firered on this site.

I didn't know there were such huge pokemon forum communities.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Ahoy, Radish! Ah, bringing back the memories aye? Always fun. Yeah, when I started searching the web I was also surprised to find and learn about such giant communities. It's a very kind atmosphere here, and wonderful place to enjoy your time. Well before you journey into the memory backs here and dig deep into everything, read the Community Rules and the FAQ and no worries will arise. ;D

Have a great time, Radish. Welcome to PokéCommunity!

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2008
    yes of course forum rules

i browsed through it most of it's pretty standard this place is a lot more lax and a lot less flaming goes on than a lot of forums ive been on.

but i haven't been here that long so i duno

Back