• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aikon Poke'Center: EVENTS AND GIVE AWAYS

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    I am looking for someone to clone a few things from my SS for me. Can you do that?

Waki Tobaye

Now known as City Checkpoint.
    Years
  • sounds good partner.... you will receive your Reserve Tickets for Jirachi, and Pichu to put in your signature soon! and iam very interested in your all of your shinys! lolz seeing thier all US events and such... is your Alamos Darkrai US?
    I think it is, it's OT is in English (ALAMOS) so...
    Are you getting TRU Arceus(The USA one, already got JAP's)? If you will, I'll trade one shiny event and the Alamos for the three pokes (PCP, NZJ and Arceus) I can give you the Alamos now and the SEvent the day of the trades.
    How does it sound? And I also got the tickets on my sig. Thanks!

Years
  • Check me for that NDS Mew o.o I got some events you want that I know of https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=206880 <--thread

sounds good, i will PM you for a trade =3

Kirozane said:
    I am looking for someone to clone a few things from my SS for me. Can you do that?

if i can get it in my Pearl i can clone it. Just PM me when you wanna trade, and clone.

death3xx said:
    Oh ok thats fine. All I really need them for is unlocking the events in-game. (*Protesting* Make EB Games (Canada) have Pokemon! Events!)

i know right? why is it that America is just under Canada and yall dont get the same Events?! and i will send you a reserve ticket for both, thanks for the patience! iam just very busy, and have been trying to multitask everything!

rec said:
    yo ! i do have the TRU dragonite, you still interested in it ? can give it for free

VERY INTERESTED! if you do this for me, i will give you GSP Pichu once it's avalible. like tomorrow!

Waki Tobaye said:
    I think it is, it's OT is in English (ALAMOS) so...
    Are you getting TRU Arceus(The USA one, already got JAP's)? If you will, I'll trade one shiny event and the Alamos for the three pokes (PCP, NZJ and Arceus) I can give you the Alamos now and the SEvent the day of the trades.
    How does it sound? And I also got the tickets on my sig. Thanks!

not a problem dude! arnt they awesome? and yeah i can do that, would appreciate it. if you want i will clone it, and give it back to you and still trade ya what you want. how does that sound?

Waki Tobaye

Years
  • not a problem dude! arnt they awesome? and yeah i can do that, would appreciate it. if you want i will clone it, and give it back to you and still trade ya what you want. how does that sound?
    I can clone :) Don't worry.
    So... which Shiny Event do you want? And are you getting TRU Arceus?

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
    Years
  • sounds good, i will PM you for a trade =3

if i can get it in my Pearl i can clone it. Just PM me when you wanna trade, and clone.

i know right? why is it that America is just under Canada and yall dont get the same Events?! and i will send you a reserve ticket for both, thanks for the patience! iam just very busy, and have been trying to multitask everything!

VERY INTERESTED! if you do this for me, i will give you GSP Pichu once it's avalible. like tomorrow!

not a problem dude! arnt they awesome? and yeah i can do that, would appreciate it. if you want i will clone it, and give it back to you and still trade ya what you want. how does that sound?

Sweet thanks for going to give me a free copy :D Just one question though, do you know how to clone on platinum without AR? Oops make that 2 questions is the English Event Arceus for HG/SS TRU or what is it?

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2016
    I noticed that you wanted a TRU Regigigas, I have one that I got off the GTS and if you could clone it for me I'd gladly let you keep a copy. The only slight problem is is that, though it seems to act like a normal TRU Regigigas, I can't guarantee it's legit (I'm not sure whether to trust the GTS)

Years
  • I noticed that you wanted a TRU Regigigas, I have one that I got off the GTS and if you could clone it for me I'd gladly let you keep a copy. The only slight problem is is that, though it seems to act like a normal TRU Regigigas, I can't guarantee it's legit (I'm not sure whether to trust the GTS)

it isnt legit... =( lolz, so like yeah..

ATTENTION ALL TRAINERS! I HAVE THE GSP PICHU! PM FOR A TRADE AND CLAIM YOUR PICHU! EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO ONE!

MadaraUchiha.

Typhlosion Master
    Years
  • Kk Aikon I am in the trade room right now
    Also are you looking for TRU Arceus and 10th Anniv Mew that came out yesterday?

Thanks alot for the pichu

Last edited:

Waki Tobaye

Years
  • The trade went excellent, man! Even with some time issues and the like(by my part), he was always up there on WiFi, waiting for me to arrive xD

Thanks a lot, and we will be seeing again when Jirachi comes out : )

Years
  • The trade went excellent, man! Even with some time issues and the like(by my part), he was always up there on WiFi, waiting for me to arrive xD

Thanks a lot, and we will be seeing again when Jirachi comes out : )

thanks! lolz, most definetly! cant wait to see ya then, and sooner.... still want those shinys =P

Years
  • hey.... sorry for not being online lately... i have been busy packing.... my parents lost the house were living in due to Forclosure.... what happend was....

my parents couldnt afford the house we were living in, so they got a mortgage modification so they could pay it every month... well it turns out the company they were going through was a hoax.... so they found out when the Sherrif left a letter at the door saying they are going to Auction off our house...so yeah... there has been alot of court dates, and appearances.... so i appologize again to those who have been waiting for the Pichu's.... PM me for your Pichu! Love you guys for waiting!

Back