• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ailyen and Neylia's Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    - Closed for now for maintenance -

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Reserved Space
    085.gif

Last edited:

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
  • I'm interested in these:

solosis.gif

(M) Solosis
    Lv.1
    Nature: Quiet
    Ability: Magic Guard
    IV: 31/31/31/31/31/x
    Kalos Born
    Moves: Psywave

fennekin.gif

(M) Fennekin
    Lv.1
    Nature: Modest
    Hidden Ability: Magician
    IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Kalos Born
    Moves: Magic Coat – Wish – Heat Wave – Hypnosis

I can offer any of the pokemon listed below:

5 IV Shiny Ralts @Modest (Telepathy)
    5 IV Shiny Meditite @Adamant (Pure Power)
    5 IV Shiny Mareep @Modest (Static)
    5 IV Shiny Archen @Adamant (Defeatist)
    5 IV Shiny Scizor @Adamant (Technician)
    4 IV Shiny Natu @Bold (Magic Bounce)
    5 IV Shiny Beldum @Jolly (Clear Body)

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2014
    Hey again. Would you be interested in a 5IV Modest Pokeball Event Vivillon? If so, what would be your rates for something like that?

Snork

My cabbages!
    Years
  • Hey!

I'm interested in:

mawile.gif

(F) Mawile
    Lv.1
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Intimidate
    IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Kalos Born
    Moves: Astonish – Ice Fang – Thunder Fang – Fire Fang

pinsir.gif

(M) Pinsir
    Lv.1
    Nature: Jolly
    Hidden Ability: Moxie
    IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Kalos Born
    Moves: Vice Grip – Focus Energy – Quick Attack – Close Combat

To offer I have:
    Shiny Flawless Gengar - Timid lvl 50
    Shiny Flawless Heracross - Jolly, guts, lvl 100
    Shiny EV trained (not flawless) Umbreon, Scizor, Dragonite, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Charizard - With good natures.

Let me know if interested :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    I can offer any of the pokemon listed below:

5 IV Shiny Mareep @Modest (Static)
    5 IV Shiny Archen @Adamant (Defeatist)
    5 IV Shiny Scizor @Adamant (Technician)
    4 IV Shiny Natu @Bold (Magic Bounce)
    5 IV Shiny Beldum @Jolly (Clear Body)
    Are these all level 1 and KB? If so, we'll trade you them for:
    we'd also be interested in the Adamant Technician Scizor so it's a tough choice.
    Hey again. Would you be interested in a 5IV Modest Pokeball Event Vivillon? If so, what would be your rates for something like that?
    Hello again. What is it you want for the Vivillon? Also, what date is it?
    To offer I have:
    Shiny Flawless Gengar - Timid lvl 50
    Shiny Flawless Heracross - Jolly, guts, lvl 100
    Shiny EV trained (not flawless) Umbreon, Scizor, Dragonite, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Charizard - With good natures.

Let me know if interested
    We are not particularly interested in Battle-ready Pokémon. Do you have anything else to offer? Any UT competitive KB for example?

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Hey there!
    Interested in a few (okay not so few) of your shinies!
    - Psyduck
    - Doduo
    - Porygon
    - Hoppip
    - Corsola
    - Slakoth
    - Illumise
    - Croagunk
    - Maractus
    - Heatmor
    - Both Flabebes
    - Gourgeist

Let me know if you have enough wants from my list, if not it's okay, I can eliminate some from what I want :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    hello, I was wondering if you could check my shop(first pokeball in sig) for your shiny small gourgeist?
    Hi, we haven't traded this Gourgeist to anyone and even though we are pretty sure it's the small version you might end up finding out that it's not (we find it difficult to tell). That's just a heads up.

Of course we will take it back and return what you trade us for it if it turns out to be the bigger version. Still, it's your call if you want to check it out or not. Let us know here and if you want it we'll select something from your list.

Years
  • Hi, we haven't traded this Gourgeist to anyone and even though we are pretty sure it's the small version you might end up finding out that it's not (we find it difficult to tell). That's just a heads up.

Of course we will take it back and return what you trade us for it if it turns out to be the bigger version. Still, it's your call if you want to check it out or not. Let us know here and if you want it we'll select something from your list.

I'm at work right so I can't do any trading for the next 6 hours or so but that is a risk I'm willing to take:)
    It will tell me in the pokedex if its the small one since I haven't seen a shiny of that one yet. You can pick a few things and don't worry about any possible trade backs, I will just put it up as a freebie if it isn't a small one:)

Years
  • I have a question before going into business, do you only trade those shiny Iv'd pokes for other shiny Iv'd pokes, or would you trade them for shiny poke or Ivd poke?

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2014
    Are these all level 1 and KB? If so, we'll trade you them for:
    we'd also be interested in the Adamant Technician Scizor so it's a tough choice.

Hello again. What is it you want for the Vivillon? Also, what date is it?

We are not particularly interested in Battle-ready Pokémon. Do you have anything else to offer? Any UT competitive KB for example?

I REALLY like the shiny Croagunk & the shiny Venonat. It's date is 5/25/2014

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    hey what would you consider trading your birth island deoxys for? i have a decent collection of shinys.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
  • Are these all level 1 and KB? If so, we'll trade you them for:

All three of them are level 1 and Kalos bred. It's totally up to you on weather you take the two listed, or replace one with scizor. I'm just happy to be getting the pokemon that I really want! I can trade any time you want. I'll add your FC if you PM it to me, and you add mine. It's on my profile/posts.

Snork

My cabbages!
    Years
  • We are not particularly interested in Battle-ready Pokémon. Do you have anything else to offer? Any UT competitive KB for example?

I don't have any UT KB shinies but I have UT KB:
    Kangaskhan - Adamant Flawless
    Abra - Timid/Magic Guard Flawlesss
    Honedge - Quiet Flawless
    Mareep - Modest/Static 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Noibat - Timid/Infiltrator 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Clauncher - Modest 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Espurr - Bold/Own Tempo/Keen Eye 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Eevee - Timid/Bold Runaway/Antici 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Slowpoke - Bold/Regenerator 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Cleffa - Bold/Magic Guard 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Starly - Adamant/Keen Eye 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Klefki - Bold/Prankster 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Yanma - Timid/Speed Boost 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Let me know if any of these interest you :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    I'm at work right so I can't do any trading for the next 6 hours or so but that is a risk I'm willing to take:)
    It will tell me in the pokedex if its the small one since I haven't seen a shiny of that one yet. You can pick a few things and don't worry about any possible trade backs, I will just put it up as a freebie if it isn't a small one:)
    We are both unavailable to trade for the moment but we'll take any of the following:
    5IV KB shiny Piplup
    5IV KB shiny Pancham
    5IV KB shiny Bunnelby
    5IV KB shiny Scatterbug (monsoon)
    5IV KB shiny Porygon2
    5IV KB shiny Buneary
    5IV KB shiny Growlithe
    5IV KB shiny Skiddo

It doesnt really matter which ones you will trade for the Gourgeist. If there is anything else you can find from our shop just let us know since as you can see there's plenty we're interested in :)
    All three of them are level 1 and Kalos bred. It's totally up to you on weather you take the two listed, or replace one with scizor. I'm just happy to be getting the pokemon that I really want! I can trade any time you want. I'll add your FC if you PM it to me, and you add mine. It's on my profile/posts.
    If you could find another one from our competitive list and trade us all three that would be cool. Not sure if you can but thought I'd ask anyway. FC's can be found in our signatures, let us know first if there is a 3th one you can find though.
    hey what would you consider trading your birth island deoxys for? i have a decent collection of shinys.
    ...A 'decent collection' means what exactly? This tells us nothing and we're not going to play the guessing game, sorry.
    I have a question before going into business, do you only trade those shiny Iv'd pokes for other shiny Iv'd pokes, or would you trade them for shiny poke or Ivd poke?
    We are not interested in IV'd pokemon that arent shiny and the same goes for regular shinies. Even if we were, what you're suggesting isnt exactly a fair trade.
    I REALLY like the shiny Croagunk & the shiny Venonat. It's date is 5/25/2014
    What are it's exact IV's? Not too sure if we're all that interested but I might aswell ask ;) You dont have any KB shiny UT competitives to trade for them or any item or whatnot that might sway us to taking the Vivillon? We don't know how precious this one is to you but we have 3 of them already of which one is Modest, the only thing it really has going for it are its IV's but with events people don't really care that much about that usually..
    snork: Let me know if any of these interest you :)
    Not really.. we want (fair) trades that work both ways. We're sorry you dont have any UT shiny KB competitives but the ones you want from us are so it's not really a fair trade. Seeing as we aren't interested in battle-ready or non-shiny pokemon for ourselves either there is really nothing we get out of a trade like this. Sorry.

Years
  • We are both unavailable to trade for the moment but we'll take any of the following:
    5IV KB shiny Piplup
    5IV KB shiny Pancham
    5IV KB shiny Bunnelby
    5IV KB shiny Porygon2
    5IV KB shiny Buneary
    5IV KB shiny Growlithe
    5IV KB shiny Skiddo

It doesnt really matter which ones you will trade for the Gourgeist. If there is anything else you can find from our shop just let us know since as you can see there's plenty we're interested in :)

I'm not available to trade for another 8 1/2 hours so thats no problem with me:)

Are you interested in doing 1:1 trades? If so, I can easily find 7 more in the competitive shiny section that I would love to add to my shop:)

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    I'm not available to trade for another 8 1/2 hours so thats no problem with me:)

Are you interested in doing 1:1 trades? If so, I can easily find 7 more in the competitive shiny section that I would love to add to my shop:)
    Of course we are cool with 1:1 trades :) Until you said we could pick a few for the Gourgeist we were under the impression it was 1:1 too.

That being said you are still allowed to offer us an E and an M shiny Unown as extra's lol (if we understand correctly you should have those right? they're the first letters of our IGN's).

Years
  • Of course we are cool with 1:1 trades :) Until you said we could pick a few for the Gourgeist we were under the impression it was 1:1 too.

That being said you are still allowed to offer us an E and an M shiny Unown as extra's lol (if we understand correctly you should have those right? they're the first letters of our IGN's).

Oh yea of course we can 3 for 1 on gourgeist, I am so sorry for my error there. We can do it however you would like. I can just pick 5 more of you guys pokemon or I will do the shiny unown as well. I am easy to get a long with:)
    I might be getting myself confused here though,XD. You all tell me what you would rather do and then I will pick from there, haha

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2014
    We are both unavailable to trade for the moment but we'll take any of the following:
    5IV KB shiny Piplup
    5IV KB shiny Pancham
    5IV KB shiny Bunnelby
    5IV KB shiny Porygon2
    5IV KB shiny Buneary
    5IV KB shiny Growlithe
    5IV KB shiny Skiddo

If you could find another one from our competitive list and trade us all three that would be cool. Not sure if you can but thought I'd ask anyway. FC's can be found in our signatures, let us know first if there is a 3th one you can find though.

...A 'decent collection' means what exactly? This tells us nothing and we're not going to play the guessing game, sorry.

We are not interested in IV'd pokemon that arent shiny and the same goes for regular shinies. Even if we were, what you're suggesting isnt exactly a fair trade.

What are it's exact IV's? Not too sure if we're all that interested but I might aswell ask ;) You dont have any KB shiny UT competitives to trade for them or any item or whatnot that might sway us to taking the Vivillon? We don't know how precious this one is to you but we have 3 of them already of which one is Modest, the only thing it really has going for it are its IV's but with events people don't really care that much about that usually..

Not really.. we want (fair) trades that work both ways. We're sorry you dont have any UT shiny KB competitives but the ones you want from us are so it's not really a fair trade. Seeing as we aren't interested in battle-ready or non-shiny pokemon for ourselves either there is really nothing we get out of a trade like this. Sorry.

I can get you any megastone in the game with the Viv(Whom has 5IVs in everything but ATK),or a shiny of any of the following:

Modest Eevee, Run Away/Adaptibility/Anticipation

Adamant Shroomish, Technician

Adamant Drilbur, Mold Breaker

Adamant Larvitar, Guts

Quiet Yamask, Mummy

Impish Scraggy, Moxie or Intimidate

Timid Electrike, Lightning Rod

Adamant Bouffalant, Reckless

Modest Rotom, Levitate

Calm Spheal, Thick Fat

Jolly Zubat, Infiltrator

Jolly Bagon, Moxie

Timid Gastly, Levitate

Relaxed Shellos, Storm Drain

Adamant Corphish, Adaptability

Adamant Scyther, Technician

Timid Larvesta, Flame Body

Adamant Daramaka, Sheer Force

Jolly Fletchling, Gale Wings

Modest Solosis, Magic Guard

Modest Litwick, Flash Fire

Timid Froakie, Protean

Bold Koffing, Levitate

Bold Vullaby, Overcoat

Bold Porygon, Download or Trace

Adamant Mawile, Hyper Cutter or Intimidate

Jolly Growlithe, Intimidate

Adamant Sableye, Prankster

Adamant Murkrow, Moxie

Modest Spewpa, Compound Eyes (Polar design)

Adamant Marill, Huge Power

Adamant Timburr, Guts or Iron Fist

Adamant Magikarp, Swift Swim

Modest Clauncher, Mega Launcher

Timid Joltik, Compound Eyes

Jolly Tyrunt, Strong Jaw

Adamant Meditite, Pure Power

Careful Gogoat, Sap Sipper

All perfect 5IV's, some 6IV's. If you need more info just ask.

Note that all pokemon I breed can be bred with a Jolly nature instead of their usual one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back