• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AIOheadquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2021
    Hello few of you may know me

I have started a forum where people can come and talk about stuff if there is a section which doesn't exist and you like it exist pm me or post and it 80% likly to be done

thats my forum

https://aiohq.x10hosting.com/
    thats my main page

Last edited by a moderator:

j_

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    You might wanna fix the slight problem with the page selector. Other than that, it looks a little bland for my liking :(

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2021
    i gone through all pages and its working if you can give me a snapshot what happened it would be good

also i didn't see you join the site

j_

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    i gone through all pages and its working if you can give me a snapshot what happened it would be good

Click the link, you'll see what happened. Anyone can basically give a link on your site, that contains malicious content from another site. That's bad.

Oh, and any random hacker can read files on your server that Apache has permissions to read. Like /etc/passwd.

Seriously, that needs fixing. What you should do is use an array of valid page names, and check the query passed from the URL against it. If it doesn't match, stop the script with an error. Otherwise, include the page.

also i didn't see you join the site
    Umm, why would I? You have like 3 members, and a very empty forum... :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2021
    i dont see anything and if your talking about the phaos game that is hosting on my server and the downloads i am getting a security peramitar soon so that be fixed

Lubricus

The one and only
    Years
  • hmm just by looking at those links and the fact that its free hosting and he is using vb. ANyone here say nulled.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2021
    no its not nulled a friend gave me his vbulletin license number since he quit webhosting that is the reason

he hasn't completed his vbulletin license so saves him wasting it he gave it to me

Last edited:

j_

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    no its not nulled a friend gave me his vbulletin license number since he quit webhosting that is the reason

he hasn't completed his vbulletin license so saves him wasting it he gave it to me

Why is the site suspended, then?

Lubricus

The one and only
    Years
  • I would assume if you really had a vb license you could show me a vb.org account with an active license mark on the profile. and if I contact support with the name of your site to verify that its legal script. Also I doubt you would have changed the license of the site from your ;)friend's;) site to yours and you would know you have to do this if you actually had a real license. Show me proof that its real link me to your vb.org profile.

BluePhoenix

http://www.pokefusion.com
    Years
  • Um, not going offtopic or anything, are we allowed to link to forums? -_________-

And on topic,
    1: Why do you not have a domain name when you can get a vB? o_O
    2: Why are you using x10hosting when you can get a vB? O_o

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • No linking to forums.
    Your link is suspended.

If your vB was nulled, it deserved to be suspended and deleted. >>
    *Locked*

Status
    Not open for further replies.