• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Air Slash, Aura Sphere?

MrWh00pee

The Magikarp Master
    Years
    How do you learn these moves. I transfered my Pigeot and my Togekiss to D/P and I heard somewhere if you lvl them up one time they will learn it (or asked to learn it) but that wasnt the case for me nothing came up. Also, I know pigeot can't learn aura sphere but it can learn air slash and still nothing. Can anyone help me.

My Togekiss is lvl 56
    My Pigeot is lvl 77

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Go to Pastoria city and around the center of the town is a house with the move tutor in it. Give him a Heart Scale (found underground or on wild Luvdisc) and he'll reteach those moves to your pokemon.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Pigdeot has terrible sp atk. Why would you wanna teach it air slash? I suggest teaching a Charizard air slash (Air slash is a special move)Also, lucario learns aura sphere as a lvl up move.

It has an added Flinch Effect, I have it on my Pidgeot, and it flinches quite often =D

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    So put that on a speed-trained Togekiss, it'll do way more damage.

Back