• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Akame Ga Kill

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years

Akame Ga Kill

In a fantasy world, fighter Tatsumi sets out for the Capitol to earn money for his starving village, and finds a world of unimaginable corruption, all spreading from the depraved Prime Minister who controls the child Emperor's ear. After nearly becoming a victim of this corruption himself, Tatsumi is recruited by Night Raid, a group of assassins dedicated to eliminating the corruption plaguing the Capitol by mercilessly killing those responsible.

(Source)

Information

Episodes: 24
    Aired: Jul 7, 2014
    Genres: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
    Producers: Square Enix, White Fox, Sentai Filmworks

Last edited:
    Years
    Just watched the first episode and for now the show seems really damn promision. It's even better that there are 24 episode. People kinda praise the manga, so I hope they follow the source material and don't do anime only stuff, because most of the time studios fail in that aspect.

I noticed that this season there are plenty gory animes(Which isn't bad at all).

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Derp, I was sleep-typing when I posted this. Fixed it now.

I called it when the noble girl was too good to be true. Pfft. The twist at the end of episode 1 is what got me following this series now.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    First episode was okay. The main character is likable so far. I did not expect to see the main character's friends all dead like that. Well, I did suspect they were dead and they would show later on, but not in the first episode. I'm a maybe for this series right now. All honesty, I just want to see more Bulat LOL. He seems like a cool character.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Watching the first episode right now! I have to say, I'm a little worried it will become like Black Bullet and move wayyy too fast, but I have to say I wasn't really expecting the ending, damn.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I expected something to happen to the two friends. Him meeting up with them again just like that felt kinda off in a gory series like this lol. But I didn't expect the noble girl to be that big of a ♥♥♥♥♥.

I like how Akame's not a heartless ♥♥♥♥♥ either. For now, this is an enjoyable show with plenty of gore (uncensored to boot!!!) and busty onee-samas. So I'm in for the ride. SAO II (dat ass) and this are probably the only series I'll follow this season.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
    I expected something to happen to the two friends. Him meeting up with them again just like that felt kinda off in a gory series like this lol. But I didn't expect the noble girl to be that big of a ♥♥♥♥♥.

I like how Akame's not a heartless ♥♥♥♥♥ either. For now, this is an enjoyable show with plenty of gore (uncensored to boot!!!) and busty onee-samas. So I'm in for the ride. SAO II (dat ass) and this are probably the only series I'll follow this season.

Yeah, I agree. It's enjoyable, for the most part. The gore isn't unexpected though, but I like how half of the time it's censored by the characters' bodies.

Spoiler:

This scene was crazy though.

Spoiler:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    After watching the first 3 episodes, I can say that this serious is okay, but it hasn't really impressed me that much yet. I feel like it could have been so much better if it took a completely serious route, instead of having the characters goof off whenever they're not in battle and suddenly they become Very Serious (or just Very Confident) whenever they go on missions. It just seems to disrupt the pacing for me.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
    After watching the first 3 episodes, I can say that this serious is okay, but it hasn't really impressed me that much yet. I feel like it could have been so much better if it took a completely serious route, instead of having the characters goof off whenever they're not in battle and suddenly they become Very Serious (or just Very Confident) whenever they go on missions. It just seems to disrupt the pacing for me.

Well, it's probably the only happiness they can get.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    This is really awesome. All that gore! The deaths, the violence, and the blood. This is perfect for me.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Saw the first three episodes today, and I"m really enjoying the series. It's nothing special, but I like it so far. Tatsumi and Akame are my favorite characters so far, I think it would be cool to see a relationship between them. The first episode had such a twist!

Spoiler:

Back