• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ala Chef

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • I know, my title makes no sense. Too bad, Lucid, another food thread. :D

But what is the thing you can cook the best? Worst?

Sirfetch’d

I'd say that's pretty good considering how easy eggs burn :( I can't cook eggs well myself tbh. My best dish by far is my Lasagna which I tend to make about once a week because I have a thing for pasta dishes :D Other than that I can make some pretty good burgers I guess and some decent cookies of various types. I can't seem to be able to make more complex dishes though :(

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Bacon and egg sandwiches are probably my best.

I dont have a worst because I dont make things I can't make, and everything else is about the same haha.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I make the best damn mac and cheese. Period.

I don't think that there's anything I cook badly. It's been a few years since I've burned anything and I can't even remember what it was that got burned. Most likely some kind of dessert thing like cookies when the oven was just getting to the right temperature.

Lucid

You guys do this **** just to spite me. ;(

I love cooking and it's one of my talents, but I always get complemented on my fried or roast chicken, cheesecakes and beef coq au vin. Worst? Idk, i haven't baked many cakes from scratch that have turned out well, prob that, baking from scratch, mixes I can do. But I can make homemade icing ok tho

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
  • I also love cooking! I cook and bake (same thing but y'know) pretty much all the time and am enrolled in a culinary arts program right now. :L

I guess my specialty is bbq ribs because I make it sooo good and tender! :D I make everything so it's har to anwer this haha, but bbq ribs <3. As for baking I'm very good at making perfect soft chewy cookies that are slightly crunchy on the edges yet soft in the middle.

Food is delicious and I'm surprised not everyone cooks. It's such a useful and rewarding skill seriously.

Years
  • I can make pretty good breakfasts! Like eggs and stuff, as well as pasta. Otherwise I'm utterly talentless in the kitchen. I don't trust myself to try cooking from scratch ever. I've even burnt a few things you just have to heat up, like Pizza.

Years
  • Don't think I've cooked enough to designate any of the dishes as one of my best or worst, considering the majority of the cooking has been done together with my boyfriend. Though for some reason, I cannot cook Asian food for the life of me, and that's pretty disappointing considering I'm Asian...Back in university, my group of friends would alternate every week who cooked, and there have been a couple times when I've tried Asian dishes, neither of them came out like I wanted to.

Back