• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*Alana FanClub! ^_^*~

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Maryland eh? That's a long way from here. ^_^ It must be cold up there right? I've never been to Texas but one of my best friends moved there so I'd like to go some day.

Alana

Years
    ^_^ OK it's random but I'm throwing a party to celebrate my apprentice, Zero, graduating from his first rank, Grasshopper, and becoming a Basic. The next step in graduating from RPG training altogether. Let's give a warm welcome to Basic Zero! *spotlight shines on stage and crowd waits for Zero*

Alana

Years
    Hard one. I guess, the Pokemon owlr on the back off a Ho-oh or Raikou would be nice. :P But since that won't happen I think Hawaii. Warm weather. Plenty of swimming and I can learn to surf. ^_^

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Whoever will accept Bill's payment...

EDIT: He cannot hire any of the DC Comics Superheros, for their exclusive rights are currently held by Sony.

Last edited:
    Back