• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alana's Sprite Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    I'll start this with a few simple recolors and a scary sprite. Then we'll move on to other stuff.

Alana's Sprite Showcase
    Alana's Sprite Showcase
    Alana's Sprite Showcase

Warning! This sprite is scary and wrong. It was a dare request.

Next up we have fusions.

Alana's Sprite Showcase
    Alana's Sprite Showcase
    Alana's Sprite Showcase
    Alana's Sprite Showcase
    Alana's Sprite Showcase
    Alana's Sprite Showcase

In case you don't know which Pokemon were fused; the first one is Charizard/Dragonite, the second is Togepi/Pikachu, Cyndaquil/Totodile/Chikorita, Rukario/Goldeen, Mew/Eevee, and Mew/Eevee different color fur on the neck.

Now a few Angelic Pokemon.

Alana's Sprite Showcase
    Alana's Sprite Showcase
    Alana's Sprite Showcase

The middle sprite is an Angelic Blob I made when I was confused by a request.

~New~

Edits/Type Changes
    A Medicham wearing a black belt:
    Alana's Sprite Showcase

A Dragon Bug:
    Alana's Sprite Showcase

A Ninetails recolored as an Arcanine:
    Alana's Sprite Showcase

Zangoose wearing Armor:
    Alana's Sprite Showcase

Now trainers. First up we have recolors.

Alana's Sprite Showcase
    Alana's Sprite Showcase
    Alana's Sprite Showcase
    Alana's Sprite Showcase

Edits

Alana's Sprite Showcase
    Alana's Sprite Showcase
    Alana's Sprite Showcase

The first one is supposed to be a teenage version of Maxie.

And finally, customs.

Alana's Sprite Showcase
    Alana's Sprite Showcase
    Alana's Sprite Showcase

And I'll add this. It's the middle custom but fused with a tiger.

Alana's Sprite Showcase

Don't steal any of these sprites. (I personally can't see why you would but I felt I needed to add that anyway.) I will add more later.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    Wow, the Cyan Dragonite, and the Charazard Dragonite are AWESOME!

I like the first trainer with the gray hair and gray suit. (Can't remember his name...)

Oh, and I like ditto's wings--they're also silver! That's cool looking! But the gold wings are pretty too. :)

Alana

Years
    Thanks. ^_^ I call the cyan Dragonite a Crystal Pokemon because I originally recolored it to make it look like a crystal statue. The Charizard/Dragonite fusion is one of my favorites because it came out looking the best.

The first trainer is Steven and I recolored him to look like Aster from Yu-Gi-Oh GX.

The Ditto's wings were going to be gold but by special request I made them white/silver. I agree, I think they look really good and probably more Angelic than the gold wings.

Years
    Kili said:
    Wow, the Cyan Dragonite, and the Charizard Dragonite are AWESOME!

I like the first trainer with the gray hair and gray suit. (Can't remember his name...)

Oh, and I like ditto's wings--they're also silver! That's cool looking! But the gold wings are pretty too. :)

I agree with everything that this person just said. (his name is Steven Stone, btw, Kili) And I have some comments of my own. xD My favorite trainer sprite would be the Team Aqua Boy *amires cute little Team Aqua Boy* (Aqua beats Magma anyday) and my favorite pokemon sprite would be I guess the Angelic Charizard. (It was really hard deciding on my favorites though) Keep posting.

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    I really like the color choice/shading on your Espeon!!!!!!!!

Alana

Years
    Thanks. ^_^ Here are some more sprites.

A Rukario/Goldeen fusion.
    Alana's Sprite Showcase

A Medicham wearing a black belt.
    Alana's Sprite Showcase

Mew/Eevee
    Alana's Sprite Showcase
    Alana's Sprite Showcase

A recolor of Tate.
    Alana's Sprite Showcase

Leo Dimshine

~Pixel Art Wanderer~
    Years
    Incredible...!

^_- I personally favor the Teenage Maxie. It, to me, has the best shading. Actually, all of your spirits have great shading. Although the Aqua Kid's bandana seems a bit too big for his head. Incredible shading! :P

Alana

Years
    True, but I think it kinda suits him. :P

Here are some of my newest sprites.

A Dragon Bug:
    Alana's Sprite Showcase

A Ninetails recolored as Arcanine:
    Alana's Sprite Showcase

Zangoose wearing Armor:
    Alana's Sprite Showcase

Leo Dimshine

~Pixel Art Wanderer~
    Years
    Nice.

^_- That dragon/bug looks poisoness. Ninetails, Arcanine version, looks like a tiger with a long mantle. The armored Zangoose looks as if it's prepared for war. Out of those three, the dragon/bug has the best shading in my view. In fact, now, I think it has the best shading out of all your spirits. :P

Alana

Years
    Lol, I agree with you on all three of those. And I am really proud of the Dragon Bug. I think it's one of my best sprites.

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
    The teenage Maxie looks awesome! I think he looks somewhat better with lonher hair, but you still did very well with it! And the Team Aqua kid looks EXACTLY like my brother, only with long hair! LOL!!! The Aqua uniform would fot him, he likes Team Aqua... *sniff*

Anyways... The shadow Moltres and the dragon bug are my faves! Great job! ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back