• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alanto Dex

Somni

Robot Assassin
Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2016
    Adulfly and the Lizleaf families are cool looking! I think you need to work on your anti-aliasing though.

Kubone

~ ku ku ku boneeee *
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 24, 2023
    I really like arboliz, you're really talented with fakemon. Keep doing what you do!

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2012
    Well, I'm back at spriting again. Here are the revamps/redesign of the Alien Trio.
    Alanto Dex

Alame, Alque, Algle

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    These are reallu good!
    Don't give up on this PokéDex ;3

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • For the green Alien (possibly a Grass type), the legs could be done a bit better so it doesn't look like leg sticks because in reality it doesn't look like those legs can suit the body. I like the first one.

:t354:TG

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Even though these sprites are great and your design concepts are fresh, I get the feeling I'm seeing parts of original pokemon in them, leading me to think these aren't scratch at all.

For example, #040 has a body very similar to stunfisk, pretty sure I've seen #001's face somewhere else before, and generally eyes and facial traits of most of your fakes remind me of canon pokemon. No offense or anything, since you didn't say they're scratched in the first place. Chesu's first reply also confirmed my suspicions, where you said you'd explain but you never did.

Skizzieren

- to outline; design
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2013
    These sprites are great for the most part, but some of them don't look like they were made by the same person because they're not as good, in my opinion. For example, #62-64 are really bland and have weird palettes compared to most of your other great sprites. Anyway, keep up the good work!

Back