• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alexis515148's poke shop of...pokemon!

Years
    lol i just read the rules, sorry lol,

i wont be able to trade at the moment, im going to my moms freinds house for dinner,

would you be able to trade later then, or tommorow

Years
    Poketopia Magmortar Level 100
    Modest
    Stats:282/184/142/378/216/265
    Ability:Flame Body
    Flamethrower, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Solarbeam

Electivire *shiny* Level 100
    Adamant
    Stats:292/379/169/179/205/289
    Ability:Motor Drive
    Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Cross Chop, Earthquake

UT Movie 08 Shaymin, Hardy *shiny*
    I have to offer:
    Shiny Drifblim (level 100, full sheen—the whole cool, beauty, tough, smart, cute thing is filled, has pokerus) *off of the GTS*
    Shiny Dusknoir (level 55) *received from a friend*
    Shiny Deoxys (level 100, full sheen, "cool" is filled up to tip, several ribbons) *off of the GTS*
    Shiny Rapidash (level 40) *found myself with luck*
    Shiny Lugia (level 70) *off of the GTS*
    Level 100:
    Lugia
    Mothim
    Alakazam
    Deoxys
    Metagross *nicknamed METALOSSE* ALL LEVEL 100'S OFF OF THE GTS!
    Salamance
    Huntail
    Entei
    Darkrai
    Bronzong

My friend would like your:
    UT Movie 08 Regigigas, Lax *shiny*
    She has to offer:
    Shiny Cresselia (level 50) *off of the GTS*
    Shiny Weezing (level 54) *off of the GTS*
    Level 100 Mewtwo *off of the GTS*
    Level 100 FEMALE Infernape *off of the GTS*

Last edited:

alexis515148

The shiny pokemon trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2021
    Well, I'm pretty sure the pokemon with full sheen are hacked,and does your friend have anything not off GTS? I don't trust GTS, most of the pokemon there are hacked. (at least, in my experince(that also means I DO NOT want any GTS pokemon)) Anyway, I would like your shiny dusknoir and shiny rapidash.

Last edited:
    Years
    Well, I'm pretty sure the pokemon with full sheen are hacked,and does your friend have anything not off GTS? I don't trust GTS, most of the pokemon there are hacked. (at least, in my experince) Anyway, I would like your shiny dusknoir and shiny rapidash.

Well, we (in the past few weeks) have become...well, "regular" GTSians. We figured out that most hacked legendary pokemon can't be offered to a person (like if 'Tom' asked for a Mew 100 and I had a Gamesharked one, I couldn't trade him), and they usually have signs like '000000' for there ID number, and have 'Met at level 100' or some outrageous think like that... and these pokemon have none of these signs. But... okay, may I have your Shaymin *shiny* and Magmortar for shiny Dusknoir and Rapidash?

Oh, okay then...
    Not off of the GTS, she has her level 50 Darkrai from Pokemon Ranger 2...she can do some rasing up, if you'd like...(she really wants the Regigias, if you can't tell...).
    She has a
    Shiny Dustox (level 25), and shiny Geodude (level 23)--caught herself with luck.
    "Not such good offers, but, worth a shot." --her words

*If you like 2 of these offers, from my friend, she would [first and formost] would like the *shiny* regigias, and if you like 2, then the *shiny* Electrivire*

Last edited:
    Years
    Your Movie Regigigas and Shaymin are hacks probably because they are Wonder Card events and thus can not be shiny, unless they are not wondercard events forget what I said ^_^ just trying to help.

alexis515148

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2021
    Your Movie Regigigas and Shaymin are hacks probably because they are Wonder Card events and thus can not be shiny, unless they are not wondercard events forget what I said ^_^ just trying to help.

Ok, I will look into that. Also, pixel I need to make sure that the regigigas and shaymin aren't hacks before I can trade them, sorry.

Years
    Ok, I will look into that. Also, pixel I need to make sure that the regigigas and shaymin aren't hacks before I can trade them, sorry.

I know this might sound bad and stuff...but we don't care... These would be OUR pokemon, we wouldn't trade them (she has an obession with Regigias as it is, ADORES the shiny)..and we wouldn't tell anyone that you might have given us hacked pokemon.
    Pokemon are just Pokemon to us. ^___^

alexis515148

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2021
    Fine, I will trade them to you but in return for the regigigas I want the shiny geodude.

Years
    Fine, I will trade them to you but in return for the regigigas I want the shiny geodude.

REALLY??? =D!
    You just made two people VERY VERY HAPPY~!!

Will you trade her first? [CALL HER Pastel]
    Her friend code:
    3823 7056 7912

Mine, when you're ready, is:
    0516 5808 3438

Last edited:
    Years
    I need to do another trade first. Also, if I get warned for trading these I blame you. Oh, and dialga thanks for letting me know the pokemon were hacked, you win a cookie!

OH!! I completely forgot about that, or that that could happen.
    ...uhm, if you do get warned, just tell the admin to forward it to my account, please? If you can...?
    I don't want you to get into any trouble! D:

But if we don't complain...how will they know? o.o
    Should we delete all these posts...?

alexis515148

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2021
    Delete the posts? I somehow think the mods can see deleted posts... Well, if you and your friend still want to trade (which, I'm sure you don't right now since you might get warned) I'm gonna delete a few posts...

Years
    Delete the posts? I somehow think the mods can see deleted posts...

T^T It was just an idea...-sigh-
    Friend: I TOTALLY CALLED THAT!!
    Yeah, she did call it...

But honestly, please, ...the admin should blame me. ^^ I'm the stupid who doesn't care.
    (Besides, the pokemon we're trading you were probably going to rot in our boxes forever, and with you, you'll raise them up or trade them and then someone who DOES want them will have them...and make other people happy! And if the pokemon you have ARE hacked, why not give them to people who don't care? Our motto: "Hacked pokemon have feelings too!!")

xLilith

is here. Sheesh.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    Our motto: "Hacked pokemon have feelings too!!

heh, hilarious. Well since apparently, doing this is bad, I decided to order xD

Shiny Gyarados
    Shiny Gallade
    Shiny Breloom
    Shiny Metagross
    Shiny Miltank
    Shiny Porygon-Z
    Shiny Drapion

CMT for these, por favor : D

alexis515148

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2021
    Lilith WHAT DOES CMT MEAN!? Oh, and Lilith those pokemon you ordered arent hacked...

@pixel:Well, I'm waiting on wi-fi.

xLilith

is here. Sheesh.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2009
    I'm guessing tat you're talking to pixelatedd.
    I'm also on Wi-Fi waiting, and I can't see you.

Lilith WHAT DOES CMT MEAN!? Oh, and Lilith those pokemon you ordered arent hacked...

@pixel:Well, I'm waiting on wi-fi.

Oh.. err.. CMT = check my thread.
    I know they aren't hacked o: I just want them.

Last edited:
    Years
    We don't want to risk YOU getting in trouble, but really...
    I wouldn't mind getting warned once.

I mean, we're getting a Shaymin SHINY and a Regigias SHINY...in our minds, worth it!

If you're not comfortable trying to trade them, since you sure seem like it, we could look at "alternatives," if you wouldn't mind. Right now, my main thing is a Shaymin (any Shay, really). And I can trade you for the Magmortar and shiny Politoed.

She'll trade you for the Electriver shiny, if it's okay.

IF YOU'RE WAITING ON WI-FI, WE'RE COMING. SHOULD MY FREND COME OR ME FIRST?

Last edited:

alexis515148

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2021
    I'm guessing tat you're talking to pixelatedd.
    I'm also on Wi-Fi waiting, and I can't see you.

Oh.. err.. CMT = check my thread.
    I know they aren't hacked o: I just want them.

You said "doing this is bad", I assumed you thought the pokemon were hacked.

Back