• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alex's master request thread XD

Sengfire

Pokemon Soul Catcher PBV
    Years
    sigh this place no offense is really going down a request thread means to do stuff you said fusions revamps, u can revamp R/S make them G/S or R/B

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    If you feel that way then don't request..><

Last edited:

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    _Alex_ said:
    Golden Deoxys:
    Hope ya like them. I'll take somemore requests now..

Thank you so much, I'm gonna give you rep...I'll request again sometime! Thanks again!

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
    Years
    Poor Alex, it looks like you need a hug *hug* if you want, I can do ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald revamps for you, I know how to do them.

And secondly I know about the legendary thing. It's why I don't do two legendary fusions anymore. Now Legendaryy and non legendary is okay, but two is overboard.

If you need help, I'm here for you.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Finally someone who knows who they're talking about =D Plus,if you want you could do them. Because,I have no clue what they are =\ I know what revamps are but err..okay you can do them if you want..

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
    Years
    _Alex_ said:
    Finally someone who knows who they're talking about =D Plus,if you want you could do them. Because,I have no clue what they are =\ I know what revamps are but err..okay you can do them if you want..

I think they mean pokemon from Ruby and Sapphire done like pokemon from older generation games.

I think I can do those if anyone requests them.

Good luck Alex-chan ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Lonepichu said:
    I think they mean pokemon from Ruby and Sapphire done like pokemon from older generation games.

I think I can do those if anyone requests them.

Good luck Alex-chan ^^
    Ah,thats what I thought. They're called de-vamps. And I dont do them. Plus I couldnt do them because there aren't any older generation RuSa pokemon..

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Great spriting work dude, I would offer to help out too if I could, but you know my situation and your rant is understandable, sometime people should look over the rules of the thread more than briefly and respect the time you put in, some requesters these days ><

Anyway dude, no request but keep up the great work =D *thumbs up*

Stevo-Kun

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Yeah,he bad repped me too..=P But it didn't count since he has hardly any posts.

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
    Years
    _Alex_ said:
    Yeah,he bad repped me too..=P But it didn't count since he has hardly any posts.

Good gosh that is fugging stupid.

He bad repped you because he couldn't follow your rules. *sigh* oy.

Back