• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alien Hominid Club

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
    Years
    Hey! I just got Alien Hominid for the gamecube and just blew my mind! It was better than i thought! The new HUD is fantastic, controls are easy to master and theres even cool mini-games.

For those who dont know what Alien Hominid is, it is a game that was originally in Flash, & showcased on Newgrounds. It was ported to the PS2 and Gamecube.

So....... the story is that your heading to Earth, than an FBI guy freaks out, blasts you out of the sky, and sends a team to clean up the wreckage of your ship. Now you must get your ship back while battling giant robots and annoying FBI g-men.

Oh and theres no banner or anything now, so i was wondering if someone would make one :nervous:

Post here if you wish to join!

Members:
    MissingChu
    PaladinImperialdramon
    Drei
    Magikarp Slayer

Current Topic:
    None yet.

Last edited:

Drei

Chaos Slain Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2006
    I'll join,I have this game and it's fun to play with friends.I'm only on 3-3,but I already seen my friend beat it when he had it.So may I join?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 24, 2005
    Hey next time I go to my grandmas house I can make the banner just give me the font you want and anything else you want in it.

Back