• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] All 800+ Pokemon will NOT be available in Sword and Shield at launch, even via Pokemon Home

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    In all honesty i was just looking for a good explanation everything I've seen and read so far just kind of scratched the surface on the matter and thats about it. So thanks for clearing that up I appreciate it XD. now that I've read your response i feel i have been a little too close minded on the whole thing.....i guess everyone plays their own way and enjoys the game how they want. Maybe its me myself that doesn't quite understand where the enjoyment is in the other ways to play I myself have been mostly just a story and online content guy thats about it lol i think the lets go series is where i actually tried to catch all of the Pokemon lol so it was definitely a new experience.

Last edited:
    Back