• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ALL DIGITAL ART CREATORS

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2013
    I would love to try out my skills on a fakemon.
    You can pm me a drawing.
    Warning! I am new at spriting.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I hope that link to CS4 isn't a cracked version of Photoshop? I'm fairly sure such things are against PC rules.

BrokenRoses

Rom Hacker & PSP Hacker GOD!!!
    Years
    I hope that link to CS4 isn't a cracked version of Photoshop? I'm fairly sure such things are against PC rules.
    No the CS4 is the version with the serial # that will be given from me, bought from me

I would love to try out my skills on a fakemon.
    You can pm me a drawing.
    Warning! I am new at spriting.
    Alright but dont steal the fakemon as your own, good luck

Last edited:

CollinP

My Avi Evolved
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2009
    i don't realy get how this would work- you would give someone a couple drawings and tell them to make it into fakemon with a link that you give them? if so, i'll do anything you need- just need to tell me what to do

BrokenRoses

Years
    i don't realy get how this would work- you would give someone a couple drawings and tell them to make it into fakemon with a link that you give them? if so, i'll do anything you need- just need to tell me what to do
    Al
    Alright sounds good:D

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I'll give this a try, sign me up. No need to give me Photoshop CS4, I already have it. :]

BrokenRoses

Years
    The team thread has been moved and the link will be updated once the monitor has approved it.
    To sign up->go to the thread, Thank You:D

Back